tsunayoshi d vongola

I do not own khr.

"Guhh.. Haa.."

"Minna."

"It's cold"

"Where?"

""It's time to awake,young sky""

"Huh?.

""Everything will be back,from the beginning""

"This voice? Who?

"Where am I? My family? ,what happened to them?

'Tsuna-kun,

"Tsunayoshi-kun,

"It time, tsuna-kun!
"Stop him!
"You will live"

"Wha-what, did you mean"
"Stop who?"

""Did you wants to meets you families, young sky.

"My families, they died"tsuna suddenly feel sad.

"Did you want to save them"

"Save them?but how?

""Then tell me what did you want""

"I wants to meets them!!

""Then everything will begin, you are no longer bound to fate,you will make your own future..for when the time is coming, you will stop him,Ashura""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~'~~~'~~''~~

(Someplace in Italy)

The street, was always busy,people walk around,laughing, they don't have anything to fear,because they are being protection... By a families, it called vongola family.

(at other side of the town)
(at vongola mansions)

at the forest near the mansions,there a fight has began.when an enemy trying to attack vongola. The enemy was really strong,, all of the vongola guardian are there,fighting beside their bos,

"Tch,,!!dammit they are to many.says G,the Strom guardian.

"Haha..it like they can multiple, doesn't it,"says asari smiling, while dodging an bullet.

"EXTREMELY CORRECT ASARI!!!shouted knuckle.

vein poped at G head he screams in anger."SHUTUPP!!!! YOU FLUTE-FREAK!!AND YOU TO BOXERS MANIAC!!PAY ATTENTION TO THE FIGHT. DAMMITT!!!

from the other side of the clearing, Giotto watching his friend with an big sweatdrop,"seriously they can argued in the time like this"says Giotto in his mind.but suddenly he froze when he feel the pressure, it feel familiar.