start

Disclaimer-I do not own khr only the plot.

((Dream))

Ha...."pant" ha.."run"haa...minna."pant"".

Ooh there you are.I,ve found you.
Decimo.
(End of dream)

"Aaahhhhh!!!!!(pant)ha..hah..what is that dream about??
Huh.?Weird? I cannot remember other than running.

"Hmm.5.45am?wow .I,m early... Ja. I still need to do many things today.'tsuna walking to the bathroom after that readying himself and walk to the door towards to the dinning room.
"Opening the door and walk to the chair.. Waiting for the other guardian.
"Hmm..it's sure is early. The other are still not awake'reborn and the other ex-arcobelano are going to the their reunion.

The Guardian has arrived and walked ahead towards their respective seat waiting for the food being served.

"Good mornings juudaime"
"Yo morning tsuna"
"Extremely morning sawada"
"Tsuna-nii morning"
"Fufu..morning to you vongola"\bossu"
"Hn herbivores"
*smile*good morning minna..
"Is something wrong juudaime"hayato say's"
"Eh..why did you say that hayato"
"Haha..it,s so rare to see you awake before us tsuna it's something wrong?"takeshi say,s.
Tsuna suddenly remember his previous dream and shake his head,wanting the vision to go away.he don't want to disturb them about a punny thing so he only smiled and say."no nothing is wrong.don't worry about it".

"Sa..hayato what is my schedule for today"
"Ah..you have a metting with the varia about the missions that you give them..and paperwork's "
"Aahh...no matter how many time I,m doing it,it will never finish,(shivering)curse the one who invented the paper!!" Muttered tsuna.
(Sweatdrop)The guardian only can watching their bos,non of them dare to say,s something, basiclly their are the course of the paperwork..
And hayato saying something "ano..juudaime you have received an invited to a party,gesso family want to have an reunion,tch..that marshmallows freak want to meet you an uni-san saying you two has been abandoned him,"
Tsuna only can sweatdrop" ehh..well then we will go the tonight then,I will be in my office"tch..those paperwork's I swear they are only exist to tormenting me,still reborn was the first"tsuna slowly Stand up and walk toward the door not before saying" nee.. Minna please don't add another paperwork's for me"and walk out from the room.

Little did he know everything will change at the party..for better or worst.

TBC