We have to get out of here!!!

Anna's POV

After being told about Punzie, I quickly tapped my pendant twice and it would show me where I needed to go. I sprinted off down the corridor not listening to Kristoff's warning that there might be nightmare's around, but frankly, I don't give one.

I ran through all the corridors, through all the rooms until I ended up outside with Kristoff panting by my side. Seriously, he thought IFA was the best agency, we were only sprinting for 10 minutes, I saw the others and was about to run over to her when Kristoff pulled me back.

"It could be a trap Ann."

"It's Anna!" I snapped at him annoyed, "it's not, if it was a hologram, their sides would be flickering slightly, there's no trap door and there are no Nightmares around, I know so don't make me poison you again."

He put his hands up in surrender and allowed me to run over to them, and just as I thought, it was them.

"Kristoff, get your a*s here!" Eugene yelled.

Kristoff sprinted over to us and checked on Rapunzlel, dude,t his is bad. We have no supplies and unlike what Hiccup said, the poison won't be cleared, she has no magic in her blood. Magic is the only way."

No... No Punzie has magic. She was too weak to sing, so we would have to do it.

"Boys, we know what to do. Wrap her hair around her foot, we'll do the rest"

They looked confused but did what I asked anyway. I looked over at Merida and nodded. We only do this in drastic measures in case people find out, but this was bad and incurable. It was the only way. When they were done, Merida and I started to sing the song Punzie taught us unless something like this ever happened.

Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

bring back what once was mine

what once was mine.

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates design

save what has been lost

bring back what once was mine.

What once was mine.

Rapunzle's hair stopped glowing and as I untangled the hair from her foot, the wound was healed, her body temperature was normal and so was her breathing, finally, she opened her eyes, but before Merida and I could hug her, Eugene got to her before we could.

"You're okay Blondie!!" He exclaimed pulling her into a hug. 

Rapunzle's POV

Eugene pulled me up for a hug and I was surprised when I instinctively wrapped my arms around him. I felt safe in his arms and wanted to stay like that for as long as I could.

We pulled away and I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. i smiled and he did the same making a slow grab for my hand. Then I heard a cough ruining the moment and snapping me back into reality. I withdrew my hand and saw a flash of hurt in his eyes.

"So, did we miss anything?" Anna asked while she and Merida smirked at me and the stood shocked at Kristoff.

"N.. no, let's just find Jack and Elsa." I said quickly trying to change the subject. It worked and Merida pressed her pendant and led the way with Hiccup followed by Kristoff and Anna, then me and Eugene.

"We're not done talking about this." Anna whispered grinning.

I gulped and Eugene smiled at me warmly. I smiled back and then we all set off for a run.

Jack's POV

"And that's basically how we ended up here, now I'm gonna ask once again, what's happening between you two." Euegen explained.

I saw Elsa was blushing and I was chuckling slightly. I stood from the booth we were in and Elsa stood next to me as I held her hand. I turned my head and looked at her face and she did the same, I smiled at her until the others brought us back to earth.

"Uh guys?" Kristoff said making us laugh, "no, listen."

We stopped talking and heard in a low hush, "Agency out.............8, here........... Snow."

When they heard "Snow" the girls tensed and looked at us in fear.

"We have to get out of here!" Elsa almost shouted. I was about to ask why, but the ice under her feet said I should keep my mouth shut. Eugene was about to say something else but then I realized, there was no sound. We looked around, and the only people there were in black spy suits.

I saw Elsa finch at them and she held my arm in a tight grip as I pushed her behind me.

"Give us Snow, then you 7 can go!" They demanded, but the girls and I stood protectively in front of Elsa, but I felt a push and saw Elsa come out of our human shield.

"I can't let you guys get hurt." She whimpered in between tears, then she turned to them, "can I at least say good bye?" I asked. They nodded laughing at her weak state, oh if only they knew how she bombed that obstical course.

She went to all of the girls and hugged them, they al had tears running down their faces, but Elsa's were fake. What was she planning?

She looked to the four of us and smiled with "tears" in her eyes, "even though  you guys kidnapped me, I already see you as my brothers, except for you Jack."

She wrapped a hand on my nape of my neck and before she went in for a kiss, she whispered in my ear, "wait for the ice." The she kissed me keeping one hand on my nape and the other on my cheek as I cupped her cheeks deepening the kiss letting a tear flow from my face.

"Remember, the ice." She mouthed before going towards the spy suit guys. The guys had to hold me back from running after her, but Elsa looked at the floor and something dropped onto the ground. Ice started to form on the ceiling.

She looked back at me and I shoved the others into a run followed by Elsa and a large smoke screen. The guys yelled but the girls didn't seemed fazed, they said something like, "this trick again?"

We ran round a corner when I heard fighting. I was about to go back and help Elsa but was pulled back by the girls as if they knew what I was planning.

Eventually the fighting stopped and I heard foot steps coming round the corner. I jumped whoever it was and pinned them to the ground thinking that it was a Nightmare, but when I saw who it was I jumped for joy. It was Elsa.

I smiled and instantly kissed her letting her kiss back. I've never felt this way before, I'm just really happy she's okay..

"Guys seriously, PDA!!" Screamed Hiccup covering his eyes.

I chuckled and moved a strand of hair from Elsa's face. Then I remembered we were on the floor and I blushed standing up giving her a hand. She gladly took it, but as soon as she was up she fell. I quickly caught her holding her waist as she doubled over.

"I... I'm okay, the blast just knocked me out." She said gulping, "And I seriously do NOT want to black out again."

I smiled as she was up straight before her legs gave way once again. I caught her and carried her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled her head in the crook of my neck.

"We need to get her to a safe place, before those come back." I said holding her securely. 

"I know a place, it only has 3 rooms, 3 beds in 2 and a twin bed in 1. It doesn't cost much, but it will we won't be able to stay there more than a few weeks." Hiccup told us.

We nodded and set of in a run.