Chapter Nine ~ Middle Men

I stayed in the parts and service room all day. I heard kids running around shouting and laughing. I smiled and curled up with his/her robotic body. "I'm sorry" I whispered and drifted to sleep. I was woken up by my mechanical friends moving slightly. He/she jerk a bit. I sat up and apologized then realized they were moving.

"Y-you guys are alive!?" I said with tears running down my cheeks.

"Uh do we know you?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh... Kinda"

"Oh"

"Ye know all of us?" Foxy asked.

"Yea Goldie too. I-I'm YN. Since you don't know me." I said smiling. The tears slowed. "Now. Turn into people so I can see your faces." I said.

They looked at me and nodded. I turned around and smiled from ear to ear.

I looked back and was met with my old friends.

"Wow I'm really pretty!" Chica said. I picked up the golden Freddy head. "Hey you alive too?" I said smiling. I dropped the head and it turned to a black mist and lead me and the others to the prize corner. It floated around the present box. I heard 'pop goes the weasel' play. The box slowly opened. A short girl white hair that faded to black emerged and yawned. "Goldie did it really take you this long to wake me up?" She said. The toys jumped off of the stage and pounced on the old versions. Toy Chica pounced on old Chica. Toy Chicas hair was much longer than old Chicas. She was more petite also. Toy Bonnie pounced on old Bonnie. Toy Freddy on old Freddy. And Mangle on Foxy. The differences in them varied. Toy Freddy was chubbier than old Freddy. Old Bonnie looked more 'punk rock' than Toy Bonnie. And imagine Foxy and Mangle. Just do it.

"HEY!" I yelled while they argued which made them all look at me. "Shut the hell up and stop fighting. You guys all are my friends. So stop. You should be friends too."

Everyone was silent until

"NO WAY AM I GONNA BE FRIENDS WITH SOME WANNABE!!!" Toy Chica yelled.

"But they're older than you guys." The girl said. "I'm Mary by the way." She said to the newcomers which included me. Everyone moved to separate sides of the room. Goldie finally took the shape of his old self. I realize that they have their own groups now with their own leaders. The oldies leader is Goldie. The Toys leader is Mary. Balloon Boy Jeremy and I sighed. We were the middle men