Chapter Ten ~ ROMANCE!?!

I sat at a table with Jeremy and Balloon Boy.

"We should start our own group! We'll call it BB!" The chubby kid said.

"But you and the Bonnies would be the only ones who could join..." I said. "Because Jeremy likes to call Toy Bonnie Bon Bon" I mumbled.

"Oh let up already!" Jeremy groaned.

"Never!" I yelled

"Balloon Boy?" Mary called from the hall.

"Coming ma'am"

Jeremy and I sat in silence for what seemed like forever before we both started to talk at the same time.

"Oh no you go first." Jeremy said

"No no its fine you go first."

"I just wanted ask... Could I kiss you?" Jeremy asked

My jaw dropped. "Um..." I felt my cheeks burning. Before I could properly answer he smashed his lips into mine. I responded to the kiss which made Jeremy smile. He pulled away still smiling. I held my hand up and we high-fived each other.

"JEREMY!!!" Toy Chica screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What did I do this time?" He said as he left the room.

I walked out to see some of my friends old and new and bumped into Mangle.

"Hey Mangle. What's up?"

"Nothing... Just... Like a broken pencil life without you is pointless." He said with a sigh.

"Loving them pickup lines..."

"I might always use pickup lines but its because I don't know what to say~"

"Wow that's really deep... I think stuff like that is what you need to say... But I still love the pickup lines."

He chuckled. "You're cute." He said before placing his lips on mine. I, again, responded. He placed his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I hadn't kissed some one like this in a while so placed my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss again by forcing his toung into my mouth. I pulled away. "Not here" I whispered biting my lip. He nodded and pulled me into the party room I had left.