Chapter 1

WARNING: I DID NOT MAKE THIS, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL CUPCAKES STORY,
BLOOD AND GORE ON THE WAY MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO READ A CREEPY PASTA THIS MAY CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT MLP AND PINKIE ALSO OTHER PEOPLE MAY HAVE ALREADY  PUT THIS ON WATT PAD BEFORE I DID SO I APOLOGIZE IF I COPIED THEM ENJOY

The air was warm, the sun was shining, and all of Ponyville was having a glorious day. The town square was bustling and crowded. Busy ponies were making their busy way through the streets. All the pony folk seemed to have somewhere to be. All, except Rainbow Dash. Her place was in the sky. She freely tore through the air, speeding one way and the next. She buzzed the tree tops and raced the wind. The pegasus swooped over a schoolyard, much to the delight of the children. Climbing several hundred feet, she dove, going as fast as she could. Seconds before hitting the ground, her wings flew open and she took off back into the clear blue. Rainbow felt alive.

Then she remembered that she had somewhere to be; she supposed to meet with Pinkie Pie in five minutes. She'd gotten so caught up in her exercises that she nearly forgot.

Pinkie had asked Dash to meet her at Sugercube Corner at three. She didn't say why, or what they'd be doing, but Dash knew that with Pinkie, it could be anything. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to go, though. She was so engaged with her stunts that she thought about blowing Pinkie off to continue flying. But, Dash's conscience got the better of her. She knew that it would hurt Pinkie's feelings; after all, she said it was going to be something special, just for the two of them. She considered it and thought, "why not?" What did she have to lose? Heck, it might be more pranking. Pinkie might have found a bunch more fun stuff to pull off on folks. They'd so much fun the last time. Dash kicked it into overdrive, mostly to make up for lost time, and sped to her appointment.

When she walked into the store, she was immediately greeted with her host bouncing in excitement.

"Yay, you're here, you're here! I've been waiting allll day," said the jumping pony.

"Sorry if I'm a little late, Pinkie. I was doing my afternoon exercises and lost track of time," Dash apologized.

Pinkie giggled and responded, her tone gleefully reassuring, "Oh that's ok, you're here now. What's a few more minutes? I've been sooooo excited thinking about all fun stuff we're gonna do, I haven't stopped bouncing since I woke up. I mean, I almost forgot to breathe, I've been so happy."

Dash gave a slightly uncomfortable laugh. She always appreciated Pinkie's friendly, outgoing way of life, but her overabundant enthusiasm almost creeped her out. Dash was polite, however. If Pinkie was got this worked up, then it must good; whatever it was.

"So, you ready to get started, Rainbow Dash? I've got everything all ready," the pink one said.

Dash psyched herself up. "You betcha, Pinkie. So, what do ya got planed? We gonna prank somebody? I got a couple of good ones I've been thinking about. Or maybe you got some stunts you think I should try? Or maybe..."

"MAKING CUPCAKES!" Pinkie happily announced