About the Guide

Hello there, I'm glad you've chosen my little guide.

    This is a Guide to Stardoll, just for you, and whoever else stumbles upon it. Inside these upcoming chapters is everything you're looking for in improving your creativity, skill and knowledge on all aspects of Stardoll. I promise that everything you read will help you become your Stardoll best!

    I've been a part of the Stardoll community for over 4 years and I've learned a ton about it. That's why I'm going to share all it is that I know with you. I will write advice, tips and how to's on the following subjects and more; stardoll clubs, suites, medolls, sceneries, contests, blogs, etc. Just pick some chapters that interest you and it's that simple.

    I bet you're wondering who I am? Well, I'm Emily. You might know me as diamond member, E-mazing, on Stardoll. I own the successful stardoll club, E-mazingstories, which has (as of 4-12-13) over 1,890 members. I dedicate many hours a week to learning what makes Stardoll clubs successful and how to create unique news looks. I've tested all availible features and I can tell you all about them. You can trust me for reliable imformation and some great new ideas. 

     Please give me lots of reads and if you like something pretty please Vote it! If you have any questions or suggestions, I encourage you to tell me in the comments. I will answer every single one of them. If you want to Follow me that would be super awesome too!

      Thank you in advance...

     To contact me via Stardoll, visit my profile for links.