Chapter 2- Greetings

As Jon predicted, a servant came shortly after he left me. She looked me up and down and raised her eyebrows, but showed me to my room. I usually share with Myrcella when we travel, but it irritates Cersei, so she obviously requested for separate rooms. My room was small, but it was cozy, with a burning fireplace, a bed covered in fur and a window overlooking the forest. There was a while till dinner, a feast to be held in the name of King Roberts Arrival. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to leave my room, as Cersei clearly didn't want me here. But I left any way. She didn't scare me, she never did. The lion can't intimidate the dragon. That had been proven in the past.

The boys were training. Tommen and Bran were fighting when I walked over. I chuckled at them. It was hilarious how they were so fiercely swinging at each other, with looks of pure determination on their faces. Unfortunately I laughed too loudly, and all eyes turned on me. I curtsied, keeping my eyes up, and walked over to where everyone was watching the boys fight. Eyes trailed me there. I think Jon could see I was embarrassed, and told the boys to continue fighting. Everyone's attention shifted to the fight, except the man next to me.
" Your the Targeryon girl" he stated, with a thick Iron Islands accent.
" Did you figure that out all by yourself" I said, giving him a sweet smile.
His grin faded. " You are..?" I asked.
" Theon Greyjoy" he proudly said, " Another ward"
" Do they treat you alright?" I asked him, my eyes on the fight.
" Aye, Lord Stark has become like a father to me. How do they treat you?"
I looked him straight in the eye. " I'm sure you know exactly how they treat me".
He nodded, and looked me up and down. His smile was un-nerving, but I was fine. I always got looks from men, another reason why I irritated Cersei. I had thick dark brown waves, that fell to my waist. My eyes were a dark shade of purple, a signature Targaryen trait. My hair came from my mother. I had ivory white skin, and freckles that were sprinkled across my delicate nose. I was of a normal height for a girl of 14. I was skinny, with a small waist and a small bust, but it was enough to make men stare. Some said I was more beautiful than the queen herself. I loved seeing her unsatisfied and sour.
I got bored of the boys fighting. Joffrey began to complain that he should be using steel swords, and not play with a child's weapon. He stated that he could disarm Robb, and Robb was eager to prove him wrong. But the master at arms objected. I didn't want to hear any more of the princes whinging, so I headed off into the woods. I heard footsteps behind me, and sharply turned around. It was Robb.
" May I accompany you, Lady Alysandra" he said. He had a deep manly voice, and it made me shiver.
" Of course my lord, I was planning on taking a stroll in the woods" I smiled. " And please, call me Alys." ( pronounced Alis)
He offered me his arm and I took it.

" Have you always lived in the capital Alys?" he asked.
" I have been born and raised there. But I travel around a lot. Even if the royal children were not going, I would still accompany the king and queen. I never understood why, but I enjoyed seeing other parts of westeros" I answered him. We had been walking for a while in silence, and I was glad it was Robb to ask the first question.
" So where exactly are we going?"
He gave me a cheeky grin. "You'll see".
I laughed. Even when we weren't talking, I enjoyed Robb's company. He had a strong manly air about him, that made me feel safe. If Robert hadn't rebelled, there is a very high chance that we would be married. But now that would never be.
" Close your eyes" he ordered. I looked at him, very confused but did so anyway. He took my hand, and we walked for a little bit.
" Now, open" he instructed. I did.
" Robb" I gasped, "It's beautiful. Where are we?"
" This is the weirwood tree" he said. In front of us was a clear blue lake, and by it a tall tree, with a crying face carved on it. We sat down on a rock and I ran my hands over the weirwood.
" It's magnificent" I breathed. "It is one of the last ones" he told me, " Made by the children of the forest".
We sat for a while like this My eyes closed and my hand on the tree, and Robb's eyes on me.

" May I ask you a question, Alysadra" he said.
I turned my eyes on him. " Of course".
" Do you miss your family? You don't have to answer if you don't want to I... I just wanted to know because you seem so strong, like nothing can get to you" Robb said, eyes to the ground.
I paused for a minute. " I do miss my family" I said. " I miss them with every fibre of my being, I miss them to the ends of the earth. I miss them because I'm alone". I suddenly started uncontrollably sobbing, and Robb held me. " I put on this brave face every morning because inside I'm dying" I cried. " Sometimes I think I would be better off dead, there is nothing in this world for me. The queen will never let me go, neither will the king. I have my dornish family, but I doubt I will ever meet them. I'm alone, and... I've finally accepted that. I have been raised with fire, and I have been raised with blood. It is all I know and all I feel I will ever know"
I whimpered in his arms. And he held me, he held me for hours as I let out all my emotions, telling him everything. Telling him how badly I was treated, how my every move was watched, and how I'd do anything to leave The Capitol. Suddenly, he lifted me, cupping my face in his hands.
" Your not alone" he said, and kissed me. Passionately, deeply and I didn't resist. He pulled off after a few minutes.
" I'm so sorry" he gulped. " That was low of me. I'm sorry my Lady but I must be off. I promised Theon I would.. Goodbye Lady Alysandra".
He ran off, leaving me by the weirwood tree. In Robb's attempt to fix me, he hadn't realised he had broken me even more. I felt more alone than ever.