Chapter 8

I'M ALIVEEEEEEEEE

I would like to sincerely apoligize for not updating. My creative juices were not flowing and school got really busy but HERE IS A CHAPTER. It might be a little short but the one after this will be up soon.

Also guys please ask me questions about myself, this story of game of thrones in the comments. It always makes my day when someone comments (:

So, here you go!

Also I am changing Alysandra to astrid berges-frisbey cause OMG SO GORG

________________________________________________________________

King Robert was injured by a boar on a hunting trip, and fatally passed. Ned Stark was labelled a traitor for trying to take joffreys throne, which was a lie. He was injured by the Kingslayer, that bastard. He would be arrested soon, and I had to be ready to help, in my own way.

I walked towards the room Arya trained in with Syrio. As I reached out to open he door, a threatening sound filled my ears. The bells. Ned had been arrested. I knew the gold cloaks would be here soon, I had to wait. I opened the door slightly, and caught eyes with Syrio. He nodded, just like he knew what to do. From the other door the gold cloaks bursted in. I quickly shut mine.

" Leave dancing man" I heard them say.

"Girl, run" he said to Arya and I heard the clanging of swords as Arya burst through my door. " Alysandra?" she said. " There is no time" I answered, grabbing her hand, " Come with me."

We ran down to the stable, where we hid behind a door. " Listen to me" I breathed " Your father has been arrested as a traitor". Her eyes went big. " It is all a lie. Cersei wants him gone because of a secret he knows. He may be sent to the wall, or executed." Arya looked to the ground. " You will have to get out of here, there is not much time" I whispered. I handed her a coin pouch. "There is not much in there, but it will get you by". I put my hand into the pouch and took out the ring Robb gave me. "Never forget who you are" I said as I handed her the stark ring "No matter who you have to become, you must always be Arya stark in here" and I pointed at her heart. " Now go" I said and gave her a small smile. Just before I turned away, Arya sprang into my arms " Thank you" she smiled, and hugged harder. I broke away. " Now go, and don't look back" I said, and kissed her cheek. Arya turned away, and did as I said. She didn't look back.

I made quick time to hurry up the stairs. Thankfully a few years ago I had found a secret passage that led right up into Varys room. We would meet and he would tell me about my family in Dorne. It had always been dangerous, but I had no problem taking risks. I ran up the passage way, and into the Spiders web. I saw him standing there as I opened the door, "Oh Alysandra" he smiled " What have you done now."

QW0] 

Sorry 4 the shortness! Did this in my ethics class (: #whenyouareinspiredwrite

LOVE, allegraofwesteros