Chaper 3- The Feast

Alysandra was sitting by the fireplace when the Queen walked into the room.
" Get up" she said. " We have a feast to go to".
Alysandra sighed. " I do not want to go. I don't feel well. No one will miss me".
" The King has decided that you will be allowed to sit on the table with the Starks and the Royal family. If it was me, I wouldn't have let you" Cersei sniffed, " And to add to that, Robb Stark has requested to accompany you to they table instead of Myrcella. I don't know why, he should walk the princess. Do you know?" Cersei's eyes stared her down.
She paused " I honestly have no idea your grace, you should ask him".
Cersei nodded. " I will send for you in an hour. I trust you have had a dress made".
" I have your Grace" stated Alysandra.
" Good" the Queen said, and left the room. Alysandra immediately sat back down, and put her head in her heads. Robb wanted to walk her? She had planned on not conversing with him for the rest of her stay, but now it was inevitable. And she was going to sit at the Royal table. She had assumed she would be sitting with Theon and Jon, on a lower table which suited her fine. But now she had to smile and be polite, and only talk to the adults when addressed. Her nightmare.
She called for her handmaiden, Lea. She had asked her to make a dress for the occasion, something light and not overly colorful, but still flattering. She still hadn't seen the dress, and Lea pulled it out of the trunk. Alys gasped.
" Gosh Lea it's gorgeous!" she exclaimed. Her handmaiden shyly smiled. " Thank you my Lady". ( see dress above )
The dress was white, with silver detailings. It hugged her waist and flowed downwards with a lilac silk. Tiny Suns and Dragons were embroidered at the bottom in silver thread. She felt regal. She wrapped a silk headdress around her head, which had little flowers sewed onto if. It was a dornish fashion. Her maid cried tears of joy when she saw her, marvelling at her own work and Alysandras beauty. Alys smiled. Tonight, she would make men swoon.

A maid knocked on her door a half hour later. " My lady, it is time for the feast". Alysandra breathed. Tonight she had to impress, she had to hold her head high, and forget the afternoon with Robb. She pulled herself together, and walked out of her door. The maid guided her to the hall. Joffrey was standing with Sansa. He was wearing a handsome golden and red tunic, where as she was wearing a bland mauve dress, thick and she had sewed it herself. She turned her head to Myrcella and Bran, laughing and talking. Myrcella looked lovely, her golden hair bright and glowing, like an angel. Arya didn't look happy to be with Tommen, but he was nattering away to her, thinking she was listening. And then she saw Robb. He looked strong and masculine, so different to the boy who ran away scared from her by the weirwood tree. He walked up to her. " My Lady" he whispered. " I apologize for my behaviour earlier. Please accept my sincere apology. I didn't think...and I left you alone."                     She smiled. " I accept it my Lord" she said. His face lit up and she took his arm. The pairs got into to line. Sansa and Joffrey first, her and Robb second, Myrcella and Bran third, and Ary and Tommen last. Baby Rickon was not attending, instead he was in bed. She gripped his arm tightly, and Robb whispered into her ear "Don't be worried, you look beautiful". She looked up at his intense blue eyes, and anted nothing else but for this moment to last forever.

The hall was warm and brightly lit. It made her feel comfortable, very different to the Kings Landing feasts. Sansa looked over joyed to be walking in with Joffrey, a smile on her face all the way till the table where her parents and the King and Queen sat. Alysandra took a breath and walked in with Robb. The laughing and dancing stopped when they saw her. Everyone stood up, like they had never seen a creature as beautiful as her. Even the King stopped making out with some whore and looked at her. She took he rplace at the end of the table, butshe could still feel eyes on her, especially Cerseis. She could see the rage in the queens eyes, angry that her ward had out staged her. Alys smiled. She enjoyed seeing the woman sour.

Lady Stark ushered her over to her table.
" Hello my lady" she said, curtsying with a small smile on her face.
" My son walked you, do you know why?" Catelyn asked her.
" No my Lady" she answered " But I believe Robb wanted someone closer in age to walk over, instead of young Myrcella".
Lady Stark nodded. " You call him Robb"
Alysandra paused. She should have been more careful. " I am sorry my lady, it is habit to call people by their first names".
" Do not fret child. How old are you?"
" I am nearing my fifteenth name day Lady Stark. I shall celebrate it here" she said.
" Have you bled yet?" Catelyn whispered.
Alysandra nodded. It was a sensitive topic for all woman. Suddenly she heard Queen Cersei's sugar coated voice. " Stop bothering Lady Stark Alysandra, I'm sure she would much prefer to be left in peace".
Alysadra looked to the ground, and curtsied before hurrying off to her seat. Cersei was a bitch. She could see the sympathy in Catelyn's eyes as she was berated and asked to leave.

The feast was a lively event from the on. But Alysandra felt confined and left the room, into the snow and cold outside. She hear a voice. " Lady Targareyon, Why are you out here?". She turned to see Jaime Lannister. He was a sly man, appearing at the oddest times.
" I should ask you the same thing my lord" she sniffed, holding her head high.
" Fair answer" he replied.
" I think I will retire to my room Lannister. I will see you in the morn".
" Goodnight little sun" he grinned at her. " Don't let the wolves keep you up". And with that he left. Alysandra's night after that was a blur. She could here Cersei screaming at Robert, most likely for inviting her to the feast and paying attention to all women but her. Her handmaidens came in to help her undress, but she ushered them away. Jaime made her nervous, and she wasn't sure what he meant about the wolves keeping her up. It was probably just a smart remark, but she couldn't help but believe he had seen her and Robb. She hoped he hadn't, but Jaime was the kinds of man who would keep secrets to himself. He was the least of her worries. As the wolves howled at midnight, she ft herself fall into a deep slumber, and awoke when the sun came up.

-----
hi guys! hope you liked this chapter, and invade your confused.
1. Alysandra is the daughter of Rhaegar Targeryon and Elia Martell.
2. She has thick brown hair, purple eyes and ivory skin.
3. She is the ward of Robert Baratheon
Please recommend this book ❤️