Chapter 4

Jacob in the MM

Alana
I woke up with Antonio holding me. We done moved from boss and employee to friends with benefits. I groaned as I tried to get out of bed. He only pulled me tighter. "I gotta get the kids up Antonio." I said.

"No." He said. "Yes." I insisted. "Okay fine." He said. I got up and got them up. "Morning Alana." Anthony said. "Good morning sweetie." I said. "Daddy!" Angela said. "How's my baby girl?" He asked her. "Im good." She said. He kissed her cheek. "Pops!" Anthony said dapping his dad. "Was good young blood.?" He asked. "Same ol same ol. Got the girls flocking me but same ol same ol." He said. This boy just like his father.

"Anthony! If I find out you have a girlfriend, me and my barbie dolls are gonna give her something!" Angela said. She was so overprotective over her brother. "And I you have a boyfriend, im gonna beat him up!" Anthony said. These kids are out of control.

"Lemme get them ready for school. You make them breakfast." He said. 'Nigga don't be acting like we ain't have sex last night.' I thought to myself as I prepared the pancakes and sausage. 20 minutes after, we were sitting down and eating. He said he was gonna drop them to school but for me to tag along. I shrugged and got myself together.

I slipped on some skinny jeans and a black tank top with my Gamma 11's. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and shortly followed them to the car. We bumped to the hip hop station cause the kids were to young to listen to that trap shit that Antonio be listening to. After waiting for 20 minutes on Antonio to come back, we headed to his HQ's. Aka, his Trap.

When we got there, everybody was chilling and shit like they ain't got work to do. "Aye!" He said but the music was to loud. "I got this." I said. I walked past the crowd and went to where the music was playing. I paused the song on some nigga phone.

"Listen up you minions. He ain't paying y'all bitch asses for his fucking health! Get up and get cha asses to work!!! Bitches." I said. They just stared at me. "Who the fuck is you?" One nigga asked. I pulled out the gun that he put behind me. "I, am a woman that is feeling mighty trigger happy right now so i advise you to SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP AND GET TO WORK!!!" I said. "You heard her." Antonio said. I smirked as everyone scurried and Antonio walked to his office.

I grabbed a blunt from his desk and lit it. I gave it to him and he smiled. "Don't flatter yourself." I said. "Mhm." Was all he said before someone one came in. It was RiCardo. He was from Cuba. I know him cause my pops made him what he is today. Even though i hate my pops, he was still a Cuban Kingpin. "Please, have a seat..."
*****************************
It's been two days and Antonio hasn't been home yet. The kids were a sleep and i was in my room. I was thinking back on my old self. How I started having sex in the first place. I shivered at the thought. It wasn't rape, or at least I thought it wasn't...

August 13th, 2006 (12 years old)
7:35pm
I was sitting in the living room of my aunt's apartment. She went out with her friends and my cousin Vic said that he would watch me. Vic is 16 years old and always looked at me some type of way. I didn't know what that look was called at the time. He came downstairs in nothing but underwear.

He looked really really good. He was so handsome i was practically drooling over him. He looked at me and licked his lips before putting me on his lap. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked him. "Let's play a game." He said. "Okay." I said. "Come on." He said as he lead me to his clean boy room. When we got there, he pecked my lips. I was stunned.

He did it again and again until he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He started touching me and let's just say one thing lead to another.....

Present
I felt arms snake around my waist as I inhaled his Axe scent. "Alana?" He said in a husky voice. "Hm?" I said. "I think I'm falling in love with you." He said. I smiled. "Really?" I asked to be sure. "You, me, date this Friday." He said. "Oh okay." I said to him. Soon, we were knocked out.
*****************************
Friday...
"Alana?" Anthony asked. "Yes sweetie?" I answered. "We need to have a serious conversation l." He said. "Uh, okay?" I said. We sat at the dining room table. "Is you or is you not falling for my pops?" He asked me. How the hell this boy know that?