Won't Tolerate

Okay people... Listen up. So today I came home from school and looked through my Wattpad notifications and saw that someone commented on Chapter 1 of this book and it said and I quote, "You don't know how to type."

Okay so I was like, let me see if this person has a book and see how to type correctly... So I went to the person's profile *noe naming names. They know who they are* and that person didn't even write a book. So I'm like, okay maybe I'm bugging. So I check the comment again, still there. So I deleted it. Yes I did.

The point of the TRUE story is, if you don't like what you see then do not read the book. There's a difference between constructive criticism and plain ol' rudeness. If there's a problem that you feel like you need to address then comment that but don't be rude about it.

That whole comment turned me off. Talking about I don't know how to type. No one can type perfectly. And this isn't a competition. I write because I like to write and from the looks of it, some people like this book, so....

All I'm saying is, that person could have approached it another way than saying I can't type. I WONT TOLERATE THE BULL!!

If you like this book then comment #Like. If you don't then comment #Dislike or just don't comment at all. This will determine if I should continue to update.

PS: Yes i felt the need to address this issue because that was just rude of that person so say that. But case closed...