The Confrontation/Chapter 8

Evelyn
I held my head high as I took my last finger print and signed my papers. Putting a smile on my face, I walked over to John and took my belongings from 12 years ago, away from him. "#2234679 is now Evelyn Sahara. Congratulations." He said.

I thanked him and continued to smile as I stepped out of the the doors of the correctional facility. A tear came down my face when I seen my son smiling at me with his hands out for a hug. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

I cried hysterically as he patted my back. "Welcome home mama." He said to me. "I love you!!" I cried. "I love you too." He Said before putting me in the car.

As we drove to his home, I looked at all the different buildings and billboards of ATL. My home town. It looked so different. I wanted to cry. Antonio held my hand and squeezed it. I looked at him and smiled. Mamas home y'all. Mama's home!!!!!

Alana
I heard keys jiggle through the door as I washed the dishes from lunch. I turned to see Antonio smiling with a woman behind him. "Baby?!" He yelled. I came to him and he kissed my lips. "Baby, this is my mama. Mama, this is my girlfriend and the mother of my unborns." He said.

Me and his mother stared at each other. "You're too beautiful to be his mother." I said. She smiled. "Aye!" He said. "Sorry babe but it's true." I told him. "Thank you. Son, you pick em well." His mother said. "Alana." I said with my hand out to shake. "Evelyn." His mother said. We both smiled. She was beautiful! Nice long hair that she had in cornrows, a curvaceous body that makes almost every man stop and look at her, and the most genuine smile ever. Im actually glad to call her mama......

Evelyn *Three Days Later*
I stepped out of the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Stepping out the bathroom, I put on my underwear and lotioned my body. I then went to my vanity and began my makeup. When I was done, i took the dress off the hook of my closet and slipped it on from the bottom. I had sexual seduction written all over my body. (Not literally) I took my hair out of the flexi rods and let my newly dyed dark brown hair down as it bounced in the loose curls it was in.

I added deep dark red lipstick to go with my slick black back out dress with the slit on my left leg. It hugged my curves nicely. I looked into the mirror. I felt 18 again. I smiled in satisfaction. I sprayed my LoveSpell body spray on and added gold jewelry. I looked so good!!

I walked down stairs to see no one. Perfect. It made my plan all the more easier. I opened the black Range Rover and turned on the ignition before pulling off. Of course I locked the house up. After 25 minutes of driving, I reached Arubio's Mansion.

Locking the car door, I walked to the front gate with my black Red Bottoms clicking on the floor. My shades on and sun hat. I looked good. I rang the doorbell about three times. A few minutes later, I heard the door unlock.

"Damn!! Who is you?" A young darkskin boy said. "I'm here to see Arubio." I said in a sexy professional voice. "You came to see him or fuck him?" He asked me. "Don't worry, I won't be long." I said. He bit his lip. "Boss man!! Someone here to see you." The boy said.

Send them up!" A deep voice said.  Stupid ass. It could be anybody. But he thinks he to strapped to care. "Thanks." I said to the boy as i passed him. I guided my hand across his chest which made him shiver. I then kissed his lips. "Don't kiss and tell..." I said as made my way up stairs. The boy was speechless. That's what I was going for anyway. I knocked on the door and he said come in.

I twisted the door knob and opened it slowly....

Arubio
As the door knob twisted, I looked up. It then revealed my beautiful ex wife, Evelyn. I almost spit out my vodka. "Cat gotcha tongue?" She said in her angelic voice that makes melt every time I hear it.

But I kept my composer and looked at her again. She looks so sexy right now!!! How sexy can you get?! "I thought you had another 5 years in the pin."
I said with a little humor in it. She laughed.

"I shouldn't have gotten any years in the pin AT ALL." She said. "Well, ya did." I said with a laugh. She scoffed. "You don't know how much I hate your high yella ass right now!! Not once did you call me, visit me and you got Jacob in on your evil plans too. Did you ever not once think that I at least deserved a visit or something?!" She vented.

"I don't know what the fuck you so mad fo?! You got a visit by Ant so why you so mad?" I asked her. "CAUSE ANT AINT ARUBIO NOR IS HE JACOB!! I LOVE BOTH MY SONS AND ANTONIO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CONVERSATION. You know what?! Imma start calling you lusifer Arubio cause that's exactly how you acting. Self centered. The world doesn't revolve around your yellow ass! It revolves around everybody! Get that through your thick ass skull.

But listen and listen good. I'm back and better than ever. And remember,  Karma is a big ass bitch!!" She said before walking out of the room, leaving me there in a pile of thoughts.

Mama E
This nigga got some nerve actin like he ain't care bout me! His first real love. But fuck his ass! I don't give a fuck no more!! I am no more sweet Evelyn Forbes. Im Mama E, bitch!!! Oh, my encounters are far from over. Next stop, My Eldest Son.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okay, so at first, i was gonna do a cliffhanger but then I was like my readers have been waiting for awhile now so I decided to do the whole conversation between Evelyn and Arubio. Next chapter though will be a whole lot of drama.

Okay, with the names, I already have one name in place for one of the twins. It starts with an 'M'. I need one more name with an M. I have not decided the genders yet so give me name for both genders. The names will be chosen in Chapter 10. So hopefully one of your names will be picked. Who ever I pick will receive a shoutout in the chapter. So don't be hesitant to comment.

Remember, YOUR COMMENTS MATTER! So I need them comments!! Love y'all. Stay pretty and stay tuned for more drama!!!!!!❤️❤️