Breakfast

*Kimmys POV

I guess I took another nap cause when I woke up, I was alone in the bed. I started to feel anxiety bubble inside of me as the thought of him just wanting a fling and didn't feel the same I had come to feel. I looked around for my clothes and saw a slim body on the other side of the wall to the kitchen area. I gave a sigh of relief as I slowly put my clothes on and climbed out of bed to see what Calum was doing.

My heavy steps made noises on the tile as I made my way towards him. Turning the corner, I gasped with shock at the sudden sight I had, then I met out a giggle at how ridiculous my boyfriend was.

In front of me was a fully naked Calum except the beanie that adorned his bed head. His butt was on full display for me as he faced the stove with all his attention towards what he was cooking. I had to say, they were really, really amazing. I watched the show for a while before walking up behind him and wrapped my hands around his chest. Calum just looked at me and smiled and continued cooking. I laughed and had to ask the most obvious question for the situation.

"Why?" I said against his skin with a chuckle following it.

"Its comfy," he simply answered, knowing what I meant. I just shook my head at his ridiculous answer to go with the ridiculous situation. I grabbed the beanie and stuck my tongue out at Calum before hiving him a kiss.

"What's for breakfast, honey," I asked while input the beanie on my own head.

"Eggs and potatoes," he exclaimed with pride in his voice. He was really happy and bubbly today, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because of the earlier event.

"Why are so happy today babe?" I asked innocently enough.

"Because I have the most beautiful girl friend ever who I love and who loves me," he grinned. My heart melted. Calum was so sweet.

"Awwww baby," I cooed. I wrapped my arms around his chest again and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him since I didn't want to go to the front of him for obvious reasons.

"Hearing you call me baby has to be my favorite sound in the world," he said more to himself then to me.

"Baby," I teased.

"Unless you want me to take you on this counter, you better stop. I'm already ready to go," he smiled as he gestured toward his already bare body. I laughed and walked into the room to grab his boxers. He took then and sighed as he put them back on with a face of disgust. He was impossible sometimes. But amazing all the time.

I sat on the counter to have a better view of him cooking. Calum would look up and have the biggest smile on his face. And it was contagious. Seeing him smile would always make mine that much bigger. He would occasionally take his attention away from the food to give me little kisses and love bites. And it was so fun messing with Calums cheeks and lips while he was cooking since he couldn't do anything about it. I sat there just squeezing his face watching the weird things that would happen to it as I did.

"Ok its ready. You can stop now babe," he laughed at my childish behavior as I hopped down from the counter and took a seat at the small table that barely fit in the room. He set the plate in front of me and sat right next to me with his own.

As I took a bite, I realized it was actually really, really good. My eyes went wide and calum just smirked at my reaction.

"Yes I can actually cook. Is that surprising?"

"No, I just didnt expect it to be this good. Its the rest I think I've had actually," I said with shock.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy my cooking. Cause even if it was bad you'd have to deal with it for a long time so you'd have to get used to it."

"Its amazing, Cal. Thank you," i said as I gave him a kiss before eating the rest of the food he gave me. His hand was resting on my thigh and his thumb rubbed little circles onto my skin, which had to be the most soothing and safe feeling ever. I put my hand on his and smiled at him. I don't think I've ever smiled and grinned and laughed this much in my life.

I finished and I tried to get up to clean my plate, but Cal's hand grabbed my arm.

"Nuh uh. Sit down. I'm cleaning up baby you relax. I want you to be as comfortable as possible after all that's happened to you."

"No Cal its fine. I can help." I tried to stand up but he took the plate from my grasp and put then on the counter. He then came back in front of me and all of a sudden lifted me over his shoulders.

"Cal put me down omg!" I smacked his back but he just laughed at my atempt to hurt him. Damn him and his strength. He laid me softly on the bed and hovered above my body. I laid there and looked at him with anger and love at the same time. Anger for the carrying, and love because of all the things he's done to help me. Calum grinned and left kisses along my jawline and neck before kissing my lips and leaving to do the small amount of dishes in the sink.

I sat there just watching Calum as his hips sway slightly as he adjusted his stance, his back muscles flexing as he moved his hands to wash the plates, his perfectly shaped butt facing my direction. Now I wish I didn't have him put the boxers on so I would still have the view. I laughed at my crazy thoughts and laid down on the bed.

The water shut off and I heard little steps heading to the bed. Then I just felt Calum fall on top of me with a thud. I got my breathe knocked out of me front he sudden impact and I laughed at him and pushed his body off me. He collapsed next to me and we just laughed at our behavior and cuddled up together. If this is what its like living with Calum all the time, please sign me up.

Authors Note

Cute filler ♡ Can someone please sign me up for this? This would be perfect. Lol I just wanted to work the picture into this book somehow cause its my favorite picture of Calum. For obvious reasons.

I love reading your comments and seeing how much you like the book. Vote and comment if you like it.

Love you guys✘