Are You Ok?

*Calums POV

Seeing him this way was harder them I thought. He wasn't even hurt that bad, but I just couldn't imagine how much worse it could have been. Holding back the tears when I went into the room was more them I could bare.

I'm just so happy that he was Ok. The feeling of seeing him smile as I walked in made my whole day seem brighter, because I expected to go in and see something completely different. Thinking of that was not something I recommend.

I stood next to Kimmy, thinking about all the people around me, and how it would feel if any of them weren't apart of my life, or if they even left suddenly. My grip around Kimmy tightened, not wanting her to leave, ever. These people aren't my friends, but my family, and my life itself. Kimmy looked up at me and grinned, neatly closer to me.

Being this emotional sucked. I didn't know whether to just burst into tears or laughter, so I stood emotionless next to Kimmy, as Jess was visiting Michael by herself. She deserved it, though, she did almost lose her boyfriend.

Ashton finally stopped blaming himself for the while incident, which was a plus. No one should blame themselves for something they had no control over. Seeing him sad was almost as hard as seeing Mikey hurt. Even though they pissed me off, those three losers I decided to be in a band with were my brothers, no matter what.

Jess finally came out, her hands going to her red eyes to catch the few tears left. She smiled at all of us, because we were waiting for her to finally leave and get some sleep to visit tomorrow.

"Sorry I took so long, I just....didn't want to leave him...." she whispered and we all nodded.

"Its Ok Jess, we get it. We'll come back tomorrow, don't worry," Kimmy told her from next to me. We all piled into the small room once again to give Mikey one last hug before his surgery and wished him luck. Then all seven of us piled into our cars and met up back at the hotel.

"Luke, you Ok? You've barely said anything since we got there..." I asked him as everyone walked into the hotel room to get some sleep while the rest left to their houses.

"What if he wasn't Ok? What if we lost him, Cal....we used to hate each other....I remember all I wanted at one point was for him to not exist.. And now I can't imagine if he had.... So no....I don't think I am Ok, Calum..." Tears were streaming down his face and he slammed into my chest and wrapped his arms around me.

I held him close to me, tears escaping my own eyes. He kept whispering things against my chest, and I just held him closer. We've never cried in front of each other before, but we've also never been in a situation like this.

"Luke, he knows you don't hate him now, and he doesn't hate you either. He would never hate you ever again, and he's Ok, so we never have to think of him being hurt. We'll be Ok, Luke....we'll....we'll be Ok," I told him, hugging him again. Maybe more for me then him.

"I...just can't picture life without him, Calum, and that's all I used to want. I used to hate his guts, to the point where if I heard this happened back then, I'd have wanted worse to have been done.....why was it like that? Why....Cal....."

"I don't know Lukey, but it isn't now, and that's all that matters. We'll get through this together, like we do everything else. Come on, let's get inside, the rest is probably worried. Are you Ok, Luke?"

"....I don't know, but I will be I guess...." He trailed off and shifted his feet towards the door, and I walked with him, my arm still draped around his shoulder.

His words were still stuck in the back of my mind when I got to bed. I heard Luke sniffling as he got into his bed, and it made me feel ever worse.

"What took you guys so long? Are you Ok?" Kimmy asked as I shuffled into bed next to her.

"Yea, I'm Ok for now, just hold me, yea?" I grabbed her waist and she nodded against my chest as her small arms wrapped around me. It made me felt a little better as I tried to settle my busy mind to sleep. Too much happened for it to be easy, but I soon drifted into a dreamless, worried sleep.

Authors Note

I'm so so so so so so so so sorry I am such a horrible person for lagging this much. School work sucks so much. I've been doing it for like ever and I finally finished.

I've also been killing myself with fetus 5sos covers because I hate myself. This ATL cover is making me want to throw Luke through a window omh he's so small. And Calum omfg I'm gonna stop.

And Arzaylea can suck my toe :)))

Ok ANYWAYS

Vote and comment as always I live seeing new people comment it makes me so so happy you have no idea. And its reached 850 total reads on my book og my Jesus I'm so glad you guys read my boring book its amazing.

Love you guys