FIFA

*Kimmys POV

"Go....gO....GOOOOOAAALLLLL!" Mikey screamed as he jumped up from the place he was sitting.

"This is bullshit," Luke complained. He put his hands to his temples and rubbed them, trying to get rid of a headache I guess. Mikey was still dancing around the room like an idiot, and he got in Calums face, bragging.

"Stup et!" Calum said in his little Australian accent. I giggled. It was so cute.

"Rematch! Let's go," Luke said after releasing his hands from his face.

"No, I'm good. I won already. You and Cal play," Mikey sat down on the other couch. Calum and Luke just shrugged and picked their controllers back up. They instantly became enveloped into the game.

"Oh ComE ON! That made it!" Calum yelled at the TV. "Wait....go for it...go for it....IT MADE IT IN!" They were so loud when it came to FIFA.

"How are you doing this?" Luke gave Calum a questionable look while Calum just made another goal.

"2-0, 2-0!" he repeated. Why are they so into it? Its so funny to watch.

"Fuck," was all Luke could day as he tried to pay more attention to the little players on the screen. "Its going..its going...hold on...WHAT? How did that not go i-" He just stopped talking, to confused and over it to continue. This was priceless.

Luke's face was full of concentration. He had a smile on his expression, but you can tell he was trying to pay attention to the game. But it was no good when Calum just made another goal right from under him.

"3, nil. 3....nil!" Calum just fumbled with his fingers trying to show me the current score on his fingers. His face was flushed and had a tint of red. I don't know if it was from the yelling or the excitement from winning, but either way, it was adorable.

"Fuck you Calum." Luke laughed and Calum just stuck his tongue out and flipped him off. "Hey Ash, why don't you ever try playing?"

"I don't really like FIFA," Ashton said, kinda slow to answer, afraid of being judged.

"How do you not like FIFA? Everyone likes FIFA?" Luke's expression was so confused at the thought of anyone motnliking his apparent favorite game. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips were set apart at his answer.

"I don't know, I just don't get it."

"You're this close to getting kicked out of this band," Calum cut in, raising his fingers to try and show the amount of space between them.

"Try and find another drummer that's as punk rock as me." They looked at each other and just shrugged, knowing it wasn't possible.

The rest of the day basically went this way. Even when Ashley showed up, the only difference was that Ashton and Ashley were curled up on his bed talking about something to themselves instead of him walking around. So, I'm guessing Ashton told her to come to keep him occupied.

"Kimmy why don't you try and play? I'm done for right now. Play your boyfriend," he tossed the controller to the side and slumped out of his seat to take a seat next to Mikey. Calum looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, testing me. Now I have to beat him.

I took Luke's spot on the couch in front of the TV and familiarized myself with the controls. I played video games sometimes, so I wasn't completely clueless, I just wasn't that good.

Cal asked if I was ready, and when I shook my head, the game started. I flicked the buttons as fast as I could, trying to make sense of the movements the players were making.

I saw that Cal's team had the ball, so I switched members and blocked his pass to take control of the ball. I dribbled down the field, seeing Calums expression turn from cockiness to shock. He had no idea I knew how to play.

"Holy shit, Kimmy can play better then Luke!" Mikey exclaimed. I could already imagine the face Luke gave him even though I couldn't turn around to see it. I just laughed as I kicked the ball right into the goal.

"Yaaasssss goal! I made it!" I screamed. I turned and Luke and Mikey were already there with there hands ready to be high-fived. Calums face was drooped. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and his face lightened up, but didn't really go back to normal.

"You can't be mad at me for making a goal? Calum?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled finally.

"Of course not, babe. I'm proud of you," he left a kiss on my lips, and I heard little cheers go off on the game.

"You tricked me!! Wtf Cal!" He smirked. What a sore loser.

"It was just one, baby. We aren't even playing anymore," he said. I just gave him a dirty look.

"You guys are like five," Ashton said from the back of the room where no body looked.

"Shut it!" Cal and me said at the same time, which made is start laughing. We could never stay mad at each other. Calum just threw his arm around me and left a kiss on the tip of my head.

"Since when did you know how to play FIFA?" he finally asked.

"Always. I just wanted to see your expression when I kicked your ass at it one day." I whispered.

"Well it worked. I was genuinely surprised." He chuckled.

"Good....now for ROUND TWO!"

Authors Note

I know I haven't updated in a while I'm so so so sorry. I have to focus on school and stuff though otherwise my phone might get taken away and I would die. So if I lag I'm really really sorry. Its not on purpose trust me.

I almost had a breakdown today and I have no idea why so this is kinda ehhh. But I really wanted to give you something. I feel really bad about not updating. Ughh. Um Ok now though so don't worry lol.

Anything you need to tell me, just comment or message me. I'm all ears. Don't forget to vote!

Love you guys