nine - the concert

"I'm so fucking glad you're here." He says into my hair, still hugging tight.

"Trust me, I'm really happy I'm here too," I say through my sobs.

We end our hug and look at each other and then I really started breaking down crying, this time not because I was happy to see him, but my fangirl senses were tingling.

"Holy shit, you're Michael Clifford," I laugh softly, while wiping my tears.

"That's me," he laughs, getting comfortable next to me.

"You're real. And my idol. Wow," I just sit there stunned, still giggling.

"You're real. And beautiful might I add," Michael winks.

"Get a room," Luke complains.

Michael flips off Luke and a worker of some sort tells the boys they have 10 minutes until the show starts.

"We should get going," Ashton peeps in the door.

"Yeah," Luke agrees and stands up, then starts glaring at Michael, "5 minutes."

"Enough time for sex," he winks at me and I whack him hard on the chest.

"Yeah, no." I give him an angry look.

"I was just kidding, God, Ava." He pretends to act offended.

"Do you know Kylie?" Michael asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah, why?" He looks at me worried.

"She's dating Jack, and Ashton likes her, a lot,"

"And that pertains to me... How?"

"You need to watch her, if she ever cheated on Jack, Luke would try to punch Ashton and Kylie."

"Come on," I groan,"I hate her."

"I don't doubt it," Michael stands up and grabs his guitar.

"Time to do the concert thing," he smiles and walks out,"you can sit... Wherever you want, enjoy the show."

-

The concert was like a literal rave, not like I wasn't expecting that. One of the security guards waves me down to come backstage again.

"Go to the door to the left, they'll be in there." He says in a rush before walking off.

"Is everyone dressed?" I question, knocking on the door.

"Yeah," Calum calls out, opening the door.

"Let me get a quick shower then we can start our date babe," he winks playfully, "this night is just starting."

-

I AM SO SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES AND THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K