Chapter 10 - Letting Loose

"So I was thinking we could go try out Pulse?" Ashley suggested.

"You know that's not that bad of an idea, we are all over 18 why not go check out the hottest club here," Mia replied.

"Yeah, what else are we going to do on a Friday night except watch marathons of Say Yes To The Dress and do homework," Savannah stated.

I really want to go to the club, but I really haven't done any homework this week. Callum hasn't been outside any of my classes this week, and it's starting to worry me.

"Olivia what do you think? Are you down to dancing the night away?" Mia asked me.

"I don't know, it sounds fun and all," I started to reply before Ashley butted in.

"Do not use the word but. We are in college, partying is what college kids do."

"That's what the stereotypical college kid does, but I am not a stereotypical person," I replied a little short.

"Please, Olivia. It will be so much fun if all us went out tonight," Savannah begged me.

"I don't know I just have so much homework. My teachers decided to slam me this week," I retorted.

Not true.

"It's just one night, you will have all day tomorrow to do how ever homework you have."

That was a lie too, one of them was going to want to do something tomorrow as well, but I don't have much of a fight here.

"Okay, what is one night anyways? You guys better leave me alone tomorrow though," I stated.

"Okay," Mia replied chuckling.

"No promises," Ashley said as she got up from the couch. "Well I am go get ready, I was thinking we could leave around 10."

That leaves me two hours to get ready, doable.

"Sure," I answered.

I got up and walked to my room to rummage through my closet. I really had no idea what to wear, clubs aren't really my scene.

I decided to plug in some Jake Miller, picking his song Shake It which is the perfect song to get me in the mood.

Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it

Go ahead shake what your momma gave you

Girl let me see you on your worst behavior

Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it

Go ahead shake what your momma gave you

Girl let me see you on your worst behavior

As I was jamming out, I came across my gold glittered shorts and I know exactly what I wanted to wear.

I shoved some more clothes to the side before finally finding my black strapless crop top.

Now that I have my outfit, I need to work on this mess on my head.

I walked into my bathroom grabbing my straightener. I decided to straighten my hair and then throw it up in half up half down look.

"We leave in thirty minutes," Mia shouted across the apartment.

"Jeez Mia always so worried about time," Savannah hollered back.

"Got it Mia," I shouted back.

Just enough time to do my makeup and get dressed.