Chapter 19

Hey guys, This chapter is dedicated to my moms friend Misty She gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Saturday. His name is Emery Monroe. So congrats to Misty. And welcome to the world Emery its A good place yet bad at the same time.

Shailene POV- Its late afternoon and I haven't left Theo's side. "Shailene dear, Why don't you go home and rest I will let you know if he wakes up." Jane says."I'm good." "Shai you have bags under your eyes go home and sleep." "I'm fine really Jane." That's when the door opens. Marcy, Jason,and Jack walk in. "You take care of those errands I asked you to handle." Jane asks. "Yup Sure did " Marcy replies. Jane looks over at cleo who is asleep against Theo. "Shai, Go home Theo wouldn't Want you up here worried he would want you to continue on with life." Jack says. "I know, Its just." I say. "We understand you Shai, But sometimes When life gives you Lemons you make lemonade, So even though Theo is in his coma You still make out the Best of what is good in life." Jason replies. "You're right." I look over at Theo one more time and kiss his Cheek."Wake up for me, Please Theo You don't know how important you are to us in our lives." I whisper into his ear. I then nudge Cleo awake. When I am pulling out of the hospital parking lot I notice somebody blonde , but familiar. I'm probably seeing things. I shake my head and continue on my way.

Hey Guys, So I will try to update as much as I can I hope to finish this series before summer is over but we will see.