Chapter 22

Ruth POV - I pull into the hospital parking lot its around 2 in the morning. I walk up to the front desk."Sorry dear you came past visiting hours unless your family." The front desk woman says. "Sorry I'm Marcy Taptiklis." "Right this way Marcy." She takes me back to a set of double doors to elevators. When I get to Theo's room and kiss him lightly on the lips. "If only you knew theo." I stroke his face lightly. "Too bad." I say frowning at him. I see big smo peak his head through the door. "Plan worked." He says. "Great." I say smiling. I grab my purse and strut out. I start thinking to myself They won't even see it coming.

Shailene POV- I can't sleep I need Theo right now. I have been crying for the past hour. I cry into the pillow I hear a slight knock. "Shailene." Its Marcy . "Come in." She walks in."so you remember today when Jane sent My siblings out on an adventure I fount this and thought it should be returned to its rightful owner ." She then hangs me what looks like my wedding ring."Thank you!" I cry out wrapping my arms around her. I pull back and frown. "I don't feel so good." I say. I walk over to my miniature trash can by my bedside and puke into it. Marcy comes over and pulls my hair back. "Don't touch me!" I yell at her. "Shai, Why are you mad you were happy just a few -" she stops and gives me a look. She wraps her arms around me and Whispers "I totally get it now." She pulls back and smiles and leaves me in the room. What is she talking about.? I wish Theo was here he would explain to me what she is talking about.

Hey guys So I am sorry for the late update I was having a blast enjoying my last days of freedom until I have to Go back to bandcamp Wednesday to get ready for this marching season. But when my band teacher and drum majors are not looking I will sneak in updates. So anyway as always

- Stay Divergent