Chapter 43

Shailene POV - I almost drop the pan out of my hand when Mallory says this.'Havannah was my sister' Those words keep on replaying in my head. "Shailene, You are hurting I can see it,Is this why you don't have another baby with Theo" I slam the pan down."THAT'S IT!" I yell. "You know what Mallory, The reason why I won't have another baby is because age and time are running down the clock on my eternal organs okay, second I have 4 as it is, and third Well its because of Angie " "Shailene, look at me, You have 4 beautiful kids, and your even in your late thirties yet so enjoy time while it lasts." Tears hit my cheeks in a matter of moments. "You're right maybe I should try just one last time, maybe I have just been worried all these years." "That's right shailene Just have that positive attitude" I embrace Mallory into my arms.

Shailene POV - The next morning is shocking to my expense I wake up with a smile on my face and, no Theo. Where is Theo I am about to run out the door , but notice I have no clothes on not even undergarments. I run into the adjoined bathroom and Grab my robe. I go out the door running all through the house nobody is here. That is when I go outside to find the whole family packing up into a large RV, My jeep Wrangler, and a hummer. "Wow!" I say shocked. Theo turns to me." You came back for more" he says with a smirk. I swat his arm. "Theo your such a perv sometimes" he presses me up against the wrangler. "If it wasn't for all these people out here I would do the unthinkable to you" "Well that's to bad" I say kissing his lips. " So where are we going?" I ask him. "Miami" He says.