You wouldn't dare..

Louis' P.O.V.

"You wouldn't dare!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Oh I would." he said back.  

"Erm what are you boys talking about?" Liam asked. 

"Oh just how.." I covered Niall's mouth quickly and he bit my hand!! He BIT IT!!! 

"OW! NIALL ARE YOU SOME KIND OF ANIMAL!!?!" I yelled. Like seriously though!

"I might be" he smirked back, childish little fool.

Harry's P.O.V.

I started wondering what Niall and Lou were talking about, some kind of secret obviously, but I was determined to find out eventually. Things in this room had turned from weird to tense AND weird in a very short amount of time. I had to break the stupid silence I couldn't stand it it was was so awkward. 

"So do you boys wanna do something?" I asked.

"I think we should do something FUN!" Niall jumped up and down in happiness. 

"NOOOOO WE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING BOOOORINGG!!" Louis exclaimed in his voice earning a mocking face from Niall, what a fool, but he's my fool. 

"Okay okay boys enough of that, how about a water fight?" Liam asked.

"Like what kind, what kind of stuff will we be using?" Louis asked obviously interested in getting an answer from Liam.

"Well we can use water balloons and water guns and we can do it in the pool too." Liam said.

"YAY- wait we have a pool?" Niall asked, this boy, I just, I don't know about him sometimes. If he's on earth or in his own little world no one but Niall may ever find out..

"Yes Babe we have a pool" I said and snaked my arm around his waist and Louis looked like he was gonna burst of happiness.

"Well everyone get their swimsuits and we'll meet in the pool in 5 k?" Liam said as if it was a secret mission he was sending us on, we all nodded and Niall and I went off to our room.

"Which one should I wear?" Niall asked holding up a pair of blue trunks and a red speedo. This boy knew what I wanted to pick. But I ended up saying the trunks. 

"Well than I'll wear the speedo." Niall said. I chuckled.

"I don't think the boys will like that very much. You know I want you to wear the speedo." I said.

"Yeah i know you want me to but I'll wear the trunks. I supppppoooseeeee." he dragged on the suppose longer than necessary. 

He got dressed and we went off.. to have the best time of our lives.