management...

Harrys P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to someone clapping pans in my face...Louis.

"GET YO ASS OUTTA BED!!" he screamed at me.

What a nice awakening at .. 8 in the morning. Lovely. Just bloody lovely.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD DO YOU WANT LOUIS?!" I yelled back. I think i'm deaf in one ear now.

"Jeez..we have a meeting with management." He said.

"And you couldnt have told me yesterday so i could gave set my alarm clock?!" I was exausted.

"They just called 2 minutes ago they want us over there ASAP."

Well now I felt bad.

"Dont feel bad Haz you didnt know." He said.

"Next time get Niall to wake me up" i said changing the subject.

"Sorry he had to get dressed. You were the last 2 up."

I got my clothes on not bothering to try and find something decent and dragged myself down the stairs.

"Hey Babe" Niall said coming over to me and hugging me. I only groaned in response and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know im tired too." He mumbled into my shoulder. I pulled away before i fell asleep and took his hand as we walked out the door and jumped into the car.

We got there maybe 25 minutes later and by then we were all a bit more awake.

We walked into the office and Niall and I got a few glares from the security guards and just a big smile from Simon. Who the hell is so happy so early in the morning?

We sat down and looked at Simon hoping we could get out of there as soon as we could.

"Morning boys" he greeted us and we all just groaned in response.

"Why did you call us so early Si?" Liam asked.

"Well we saw a picture and just couldnt wait until this afternoon to show you and talk to youw

about it though it may look a tad familiar to you."

We all looked at the picture

...we were in deep shit now..