chapter 8

Harrys POV

"someone, get the medics! hurry!" i yelled. i looked down on her pale face. what could possibly have gone wrong? what happened? then the medics came running in. Zayn and Louis also came into the room en pulled me away from Britt so tge medics could do their job properly. "look at me, Harry! what happened?" Louis asked me. "i dont know..." i answered. then medics took her out off the room.

Zayns POV

once the medics stabilisised Britt on a brancard and drove her with a high speed into the hallway, Harry went mental! he screamed her name. the medics told us to hold him because he may not follow them. they couldnt use a overprotective half boyfriend in a hospital at the bed of his half girlfriend. after a little we got him to calm down and he cried, leaning onto Louis. after a little while he stopped crying and just stared in the room. i decided to leave Harry over to Louis and infrom Dan, Liam and Niall of what happened. i went into the hallway and pressed an elevator button. Dans Dancestudio was on the 5th floor i am not going to walk that long. but as the liftdoors opened, Dan was already in the elevator. "Dan! we need to talk!" i said. it almost sounded like a demand. he looked suprised. we walked into a cafeteria and there i explained him everything. he was very shooked. just when we were about to leave towards the practice room, we ran into Niall and Liam. i didnt have to explain anything because a worker of the hotel already told them. and all four of us went to the practice room to see how Harry was doing.