chapter 11

Louis POV

Harry wanted to have the room the closest to Britt. he wanted to keep an eye on her day and night. i couldnt blame him after what happened. today, me and the guys were gonna take Britt into town and just hangout at some place cool.

Harry went to her room to wake her up. me and the lads went to the dinningroom downstairs for breakfast. Harry came down and said she would come down in a minute. suddenly i realised i left my phone in my room. i ran back up the stairs. when i passed Britts room, i could hear her crying. the door was open. i was worried that someone was hurting her so i opened it further. i scared her, i think because i saw fear in her eyes when i came in. she was sitting on her bed and when she saw she stopped crying. she stood up and cleaned her face. then she walked towards me. "lets have some breakfast! i dont want to keep the others waiting!" she pushed me aside and walked down the stairs. i grabbed my phone from my room and ran after her.

-a little while later-

Britts POV

we went into a really exspensive mall but the boys promist to pay my clothes. so sweet! i picked out some clothes and went into a dressingroom. it was a fancy dressingroom with a door insted of a curten and it had lock. suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. i turned around and looked into the eyes of the danceteacher... "you didnt show, bitch!" he yelled wishpering. and he punched me in my stomach. i bended over. he started kicking me. i hurted so bad, i could hardly breath. i couldnt yell for help. when he stopped he bended over and grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. "if you dont pay me soon, your friends will get hurt!" he said and showed me a knife. "bu..but i dont h-have any money.." i cried. "i dont care! just get me my money!" he got up and left the dressingroom and locked it from the outside. how he did it, i dont know but i was trapped.. i slamed the door a few times. with every breath left in my lungs, i yelled for help. then i blacked out...

------------------

new chapter!! enjoy, vote and comment! greatz me