0.2

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed, kicking the guy in the crotch. He let go of the handcuffs, going to hold his crotch in pain. I pushed him against a tree, "never touch me again or there'd be nothing to kick no more."

China Town pried me off the asshole, making me glare at him. 

"For your question, I was a wrestler." I spat, picking up the key to the cuffs and twisting it, making the cuffs drop to the floor. "And I was good."

"Belle," Dale tried, grabbing my hand. I pushed off of him. 

"Have any of you heard of personal space?" I hissed, looking around. All the women and children were holding onto each other, like I was some kind of a monster. "Whatever," I spat, taking out a cigarette putting it in my mouth. 

I fished out the clipper with the boobs drawing on it, lighting the cigarette up.

"Those redneck fuckers are no good," I heard, making me see red again. 

Merle saw the look on my face, and the fact I was about to walk back, and grabbed my arm.

"Breathe baby sis," he said, "we're gonna be out of this camp soon enough, stripping them till they've got nothing, then make a run for it."

I eyed him, nodding. He was right. 

He put an arm around my shoulder, guiding me away. We walked past all of the tents until we found Daryl sitting in the edge of the camp next to a worn out tent, playing with his crossbow.

"Naw, Daryl, playing with yourself?" Merle smirked at my comment, but Daryl simply glared. 

"Go to sleep, baby," he mocked, and I sat next to him. He gave me my gun, making me smile. 

Daryl threw an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. He was eleven years older than me, so by the time I got around he was pretty much old enough to take care of me and protect me best he could. Daryl was my father figure, while Merle was out there, dealing and doing drugs, giving us some money once in a while and checking up on us.

While I looked up to Merle in admiration, I loved Daryl to death and a day without him felt like hell.

"Heart warming and all," Merle spoke, "but your little sister there just got into a fight with officer smiley face."

"He cuffed me," I whined.

"Kicked him right in the balls, I hope," Daryl commented, making me grin. "Atta girl!"

"Stop cheering her," Merle complained, "we need to hang on as long as we can to clean the camp up."

"Relax Merle," the two of us waved him off, "it'll be okay."

"Yeah, a'right," Merle flipped us, "I'm off to sleep."

"SQUEEZE MERLE!" I called to him, reminding him we all have to squeeze into the same tent, that was most definitely not made for three adults to sleep in.

He didn't respond, and within moments we heard the grunts of his snores. 

"Ya really should sleep," Daryl nudged me with his shoulder. 

"Don't wanna sleep before you do," I shrugged. I was a little dependent when it came to Daryl, kind of needy. He hugged me close to him, kissing the side of my head once more.

"I love ya, kid," he muttered. "I'm so glad ya found us."

"Always," I smiled. "No matter what," he nodded, running a hand through my hair softly, slowly lulling me to sleep. When he realized that he pulled me up, and into the tent, covering me with the sleeping bag and a blanket, squeezing next to me in the third sleeping bag, that could barely fit the tent.