0.3

Daryl glared at me and Merle as we whispered to each other, little did he know that we were doing it mostly to annoy him.

"Ya think it's working?" I smirked, looking to Daryl.

"Yeah," Merle settled. Daryl was practically fuming, his leg jumping as he was left out. He made us sit with everyone for dinner, and we sat separated from him.

"Hey," China Town spoke. "You three are like, hunters, right?"

"Belle ain't really into hunting," Merle spoke.

"Yeah, I'm into skinning and eating 'em." I shrugged, which was true. I didn't mind hunting, and I was half good at it, but I wasn't like Daryl. Hunting wasn't my therapy. "I'm hungry," I stated. 

"Well, lucky you." This guy, T something, stated. "It's dinner." He started passing plates around, and I smiled gratefully at him as he put just a bit more in my plate. The way he smiled back made me certain it was intentional. 

 "So, do you have any interesting hunting stories?" China Town wondered. Merle and I exchanged a look, before turning to look at Daryl, lips stretched wide with a smirk.

"I ain't telling 'em about the Chupacabra," he determined. 

"But ya just did," I countered back. "C'mon!" He rolled his eyes, but it was too late. The kids in the camp were already hooked on the word, and China Town pressed him as well. 

Merle then spoke. "Come on baby brother. Tell 'em about your hallucination. Always fun to hear."

"I wasn't imagining!" Daryl exclaimed, "it was real, I'm tellin' you!"

Merle and I burst out laughing right then, leaving Daryl to tell the story about how he went hunting and got lost in the woods. He didn't mention it, but he was seventeen at the time. After a while of tracking that squirrel, he saw the so called Chupacabra. Merle and I never quite let this one go, and as it seemed, T-Dog wasn't going to either. 

Once Daryl finished telling the story, that blonde girl that saw with her parents further from all of us, spoke. "What did it look like?"

"Well," Daryl thought back for a moment, "kind of like a dog. But uglier."

"Cuz it was an ugly dog," I stated. 

"How about Bigfoot?" Daryl asked, making me go red.

"He was like, seven foot tall!" I called, "and his chest was super hairy! And who walks around shirtless at November?!"

Merle, as well as everyone else, were laughing.

"Oh, you shut up!" Daryl and I snapped at Merle. "Like you didn't eat duck's crap!"

"That wasn't me," Merle said after a moment of silence. 

"So who did?"

"I think it was Johnny," Daryl said, eating some of the fish in his plate. Dale caught around ten that day, and we split it between everybody. 

"You did something weird with a duck though," I told Merle.

"He slept with three at some cold night," Daryl remembered.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed, "you had ticks all over for three days and we locked you out!" Merle glared. The experience was fresh in his mind, as it was only a year and a half ago.

Daryl and I laughed at Merle, that decided that the way of handling it was throwing a rock at Daryl and shoving a fist to my face. The two of us dodged, though barely.

"What the hell Merle!" I shoved him back. 

"Hey!" Officer Smiley Face called, making us stop glaring at each other. "Stop it, both of you."