Ch. 1

Reilis POV

I was sitting in the coffee shop with brittney. We were working on our homework and studying for a final that was in two weeks.

"Do you want to go out tonight" Britt asks me as she takes a sip of her tea.

"I cant. I have to study for the final" i sighed, plopping my pencil down out of my hands.

"Oh come on. All you do is study. You've been studying for the past week!"

"Well i don't know" i grab ahold of my coffee mug.

"Please!" She begged.

I was considering to go. I have been studying a lot and we still have two weeks till the actual final, but i just want to be prepared. I cant fail this and neither can Britt, it will throw down are grades by a lot.

"Ill drive" Britt adds on.

"Okay i guess il-" i try to say when something burst through the campus coffee shop doors. Something as in a group of obnoxious boys.

"We should probably go" i say glancing over at the intimidating boys.

"That would probably be best" she closes her book and grabs her bag.

I close my text book and take my bag; setting it on the table. I stuff my pencils, eraser, and highlighters into my front pocket of my bag. My notes simply go in my big zipper pocket. We begin to walk towards the door together with our text books in our arms and bags over our shoulders. I thank the girl who made our drinks for us with a smile while continuing to walk forward.

As we reach the doors, one of the boys from the group steps in front of us as we tried to step out of the doors. He had dark skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. He was particularly muscular, tall, and handsome.

"Where are you going lil mama" another says to the side of us.

He had brown eyes and brown hair. He was average height, had dimples and tattoos on his chest and shoulder which you could see because of the tank top he was wearing.

"None of your business dip-shit" Britt retorted.

"Oo feisty" one says with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"You know it" i muttered while glancing at him.

I looked back up at the tall dark boy and he looked quite amused with are little interaction. Britt steps in front of me and moves past him. I look back at the boys, who were all smirking besides one. I caught eye contact with him. The only boy who didn't say anything. He had blue eyes and blonde hair; average height. I turned away and walked out of the cafe.