Ch. 17

Reilis POV

I cant belive that this hoe just dared Johnson to do seven minutes in heaven with me! What are we 5th graders? Playing truth or dare makes it seem that way!

I flip the group off and walk into the room with Johnson and once the door closed my stomach dropped.

"You don't have to if you don't want to" he says kindly.

I look at the ground then back up at him as I'm fiddling with my fingers.

"I kinda want to" i said nervously.

"Okay then" he smirked and came closer to me.

I backed up and my body hit the wall behind me. He slipped his hand behind my waist and pulled me to him. The other hand he pulled up to my cheek. He slowly leaned in and our lips met. I was hesitant at first, but it soon just came natural. We continued to kiss and he turned us around and walked towards the bed. Gently, my back was laid down on the bed and he hovered over me as out lips moved in sync.

I would be lying if i said i didn't like this. To say the least he was a great kisser.

Nate and Gilinksy burst through the door scaring me half to death.

"Times up you horny teenagers!" Gilinsky yells into the bedroom with Nate and him cracking up.

I blush when my eyes met Johnson's. I smiled at him and he smiled back and lick his lips before helping off the bed.

"Go on a date with me" he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body.

"Sure" i said back in his ear which caused him to smirk.

"Tomorrow it is then sweets" he whispered lastly.

We walk out of my bedroom following Gilinsky and Nate. Those creeps listening at the door. Learn to give people privacy!

Around 11 the boys went home after a surprisingly fun night of truth or dare.

Britt came in to talk to me about Sammy after everyone left and i totally get where she is coming from. By not being able to trust him all quite yet, because honestly i feel about the same way with all the boys, including Jack. But I truly feel that Sammy really likes Britt. Like why else would he stop hanging around the slutty girls the boys usually hang around? Why else would the boys even hang around us for all that matter? If she cant see the connection to all this, then i don't see if she ever will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off once again.

Dill Weed🌱: ill be there to pick you up at 12:30 sweets 😏

I look at the time at i see that its 11:00 now. I rub my eyes and pull my covers off my body. I walk to the hall closet and grabbed a towel and placing it on the bathroom counter. I walk back into my room to get clothes and heard my phone go off again. I walk over to my bed and sit down. I grab my phone and i see the message, after i unlocked my phone.

Dill Weed🌱: make sure you wear a swim suit

Now Johnson is making me suspicious. I push the ideas that have popped into my head into the back of my mind when i head to the kitchen. I grab the coffee and the filter, throwing the old one away and dumping out the old coffee from the other day. I rinse it out and situate everything and brew the coffee.

It was done with in a few minutes and i make my self a cup. In my favorite mug, i pour the coffee, then creamer, then 2 scoops of sugar. I mix it with the spoon on top of the coffee pot, then i put it back. I walked back to my room with my mug in my hand holding close to my chest to take in the warmth. I set it on my dresser next to my tv and look in my drawers for my other bikini. I have three different ones so i had to decide between two. I end up deciding on the pink, strapless one that zips up in the front of the top. To cover that up i grab a black romper.

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower like usual. Once the water was heated up i got in a shampooed, conditioned, washed my body, and shaved.

I put on my bathing suit and pulled my romper over it.

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone and headed back to the bathroom. The bathroom door was open and i saw Britt walk by.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have to meet sammy and the cafe at 11:30" she told me.

"I hope all goes well, bye Britt." I said and waved to her.

"I do too. Thanks Roo" she smiled hopefully and walked away.

I brush out my hair and i grabbed my flat iron and plugged that in to heat up while i blow dry my hair. I spayed in heat protectant, and rubbed sleek oil in my hair before i started to blow dry my hair.

I then made loose curls in my hair with the flat iron. I did a soft gold eye shadow, winged eye liner, mascara, and a nude pink lipstick.

Back in my bedroom i put on my sandals, earrings, a necklace, and i grabbed my army green coat. I placed my essentials into my old messenger bag and set it in the living room.

I finished off my coffee and immediately went to brush my teeth. While i was brushing my teeth i put on deodorant and a little perfume.

I look at the time and its 12:15 so i went into the living room and watched tv till he got here.

I heard a knock at the door and I instantly smiled, knowing it was Jack.

"Come in!" I yelled while i stayed on the couch.

He walked in and he greeted me with a smile. I laughed and grabbed my bag and walked up to him. He pulled me in for a quick hug after.

"Lets go sweets" he smirked and opened the door for me.

"Thank you dill weed" i smirked and walked out.

"Did you lock the door?" I ask him when we got to the end if the hall way of the apartment complex.

"Of course i did" he laughed.