Before I Became Like This2!!!

Midnight 4:00AM

There she was the new child, Alison, Akir named her, Alison's brother was Elison and big sister was named after her friend Amy her real name was Amelie, but, it was 4 though we all know it's not a perfect time to be born especially in Halloween..
Leo: Looks like, Halloween is gonna be BIGGER hehe, Alison's Birthday is the same as u Aki, u were also born in 4 AM how come u survived?
Akir: Huh?!?!?!?!?!

|~~_-----##@THE REAL STARING@##-----_~~|

@@Kami's POV@@

Hello, I'm Kami Alison Akairy, Call me Alison or Alie, the daughter of Leo Blues and Akira Akairy, i wanna use my mother's last name cuz I wanna follow her footsteps or I dunno my mom and dad ARE very talented and awesome, but, I'm sorry, now let's get to the point, I respect people I'm kind, caring, loving, talented I mostly love to DJ, dance, film, read, write, sing and learn, I'd rather be alone and do things my own, I'm a Nymph and, I'd love to be your friend, I might be weird sometimes cuz I will mostly use my human side, and i love fashion, music, and dances, nice to meet you all^~^*

Said Alison her real info was:

Class: A
Grade: 7th grade
Creature: All, must hide she was Rem& an unknown
Hair Color: Galaxy Violet looking from the far away with blue highlights..
Eye color: Green eyes and red contacts (Red cuz should be or else nobody will believe your an Akairy)
Talent: EVERY TRAINED BY EVERYONE the Legends and others I mean!![Not literally everyone in the Galaxy, LOL]
Took Care of her: KAI KIRISHIMA&KAYSEY MIRACLE
Parents: LEO REM/AKIRA AKAIRY/BLUES/REM

Sry. Guys that's all I can explain about Alison you know us authors our hands get tired and it's also school days for me and it's weekends I kinda need to rest a bit..

Wassup, I'm Hope, the daughter of Kaysey Miracle and Kai Kirishima..
<<<Everyone started to whisper and gasps>>>
Kris(We call her that cuz Aunt Kaysey's real name is Hope too,NOTE: Alison met Hope already when she entered)said wisely and merrily said 'Yes, yes I am, Is there a problem?'
Mrs. Rekumi: No not at all, Ms. Miracle, quiet class, please! She is trying to introduce herself!
They settled down and looked at me...
Me: Is there a problem?, can I help u?
??????: S-Sorry, your clothes are nice..
Me: Thanks, I'm Kami call me Alison same again like my mother said for short call me DJ Alie.. And who are you?
??????: Oh, yes, I am Ryan... I dunno exactly my last name I was born somewhere I was just adopted.. Am also half human..
Hope: Yes that is true I love to do all kinds of things like me mother and father u may please call me Kris to not get confused by me and my mother....
Mrs. Rekumi: Thank you, Kris please you may take your seat and class please let us all read--
???????: I am very sorry, Mrs. Rekumi, I apologize, please forgive me!, Meow!~
Mrs. Rekumi: Your forgiven, Ms.--
Fans: LILA STARLIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!>~<***
They all screamed like girls especially the boys
Kris:-_- Man, this is annoying lets bail! History class
Me: Isn't she the one who does Miracle Shows?
Kris: MiRaClE sHoWs?
Alison: Yes, the Akairys made it, a long, long, long, long, long, long long time ago, As usual the Miracle clan saves the Akairy and as return the Akairy clan returns them chilax, calm, and awesome places, and that time one of my ancestors named Mii, made a contest of writing soon it got boring, she loves writing so much so as the Akairys luv dancing as well, she made Miracle shows, first u write a story like at least a summary, and continue it with a dance and a song I've been working on it!~~^~^

Kris's POV

I saw a purplish thing in Alie's eyes I thought those are only for people who lives longer than Rems and Unknowns and any other creature, oh well, I've been learning about those kind of people... Hmm, who cares!, After history class I saw Kami siting with her violet headphones she never leaves with, and her black heavy bag with purple strips on it that says 'Bonjour' on it, and a lose violet t-shirt that says 'Love' and a purple watch and normal black snickers and black jeans with NO butt pockets she hated butt pockets I didn't care cuz my dad loves butt pockets and Alie's mom loves front pockets and hates buttpockets my dad and Alie's mom were half cousins before.. They were total opposites.. Like the yin and the yang, hehe, I laughed the time Alie's mom and my dad were fighting they acted like childhood friends who always teases lets say Marshall Lee from Adventure Time and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Tine..(Am a fan of AT, hehe, LoL I couldn't do anything but to write this), now back to reality, I walked with Alie and passed by a girl super fast she was there and a strawberry blonde haired adult with a whistle and coach clothing, and that girl had golden eyes as contacts but her eyes were really blue like the adult's eyes and she was purple highlighted and blonde hair too,she tripped cuz of someone also fast who she didn't expected.. Until me and Alison realized it was LILA STARLIGHT!! AND LEON CELTIC!!..(Celtic is black haired&blue eyed)
I ran to them I didn't mind Leon just Lila..

Kami's POV

Kris was excited and rushed to Hope I didn't cuz I have to be slow, I went to them the fastest I could and I greeted.
Me: Long time, no see
Lila: Yeah, long time, no see

Wassup readers, as u all know the 1st part of this is just their flashback and this part 2 is the 2nd generation, any request just leave on the comments or my board, have a nice day!~^~^