Chapter 2!~

Wassup readers here we have 2nd generation of THE creatures!~!¡!¡! EnJoY!¡!¡!

Here I was walking in an empty park (not abandon) singing Sam smith's song 'Stay With Me'

[Verse 1:]
Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

[Chorus:]
Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

[Verse 2:]
Why am I so emotional?
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

[Chorus 3x]

I sang it all over again, and that is not what am gonna sing for the audition's...
I really loved music it's sorta an Akairy thing and for the genes of my dad well a daredevil thing....
I went to school thinking of what I should sing high pitch, low pitch, medium? Hmm.... Depends..
Well.. I entered and saw... Huh I gasped

Mia's POV[#The Stalker of everyone, orangey red haired, blue eyed]

Is Lila, Alie, Kris gonna join the glee club cuz I wanna join the dance club with her it's been 5 months and without them knowing they became poppular in this school showing of their skills in everything their fast learners too, so they could learn an awesome from the Tarikami clan! And they said they want to dance and their great dancers like me..
But one problem every teacher wants Alison, Lila, Kris in their clubs...

Kay's POV (School Daredevil, Purple haired, blue eyed)

I really want Alie, Kris, Lila, to join our daredevil club and she sure will join this daredevil club!~

Maya's POV[School Editor, brown hair, red eye]

I wish Ms. Akairy (the only Akairy in school is Alison) can join my book club she really suits books and studies..
I hope she will do this and enter the book club

Krif's POV (Childhood friend of Alison who became an artist,brown haired, black eyed)

Well, Alison's here?

Great... We can finally finish our prank war..

Back To Alison's POV

I entered and a lot were pleasing us three, Lila, me, Kris.. To their clubs!?!?!?!
Leon: Goodluck running!, Us freshmen are just gonna lean at this wall, right Ryan?, Collin?(Blue eyed, brown haired just like Kai)
Ryan:Uh, no, were not freshmen nor leaning at a wall were running away from fangirls!
Kris: Wish u boys luck as well, so long suckers!~~
Jocks: Their Running!, their gonna join our club!
Lila: We gotta lot of running to do!

This is kinda short and DetectiveKM the story 'Am a Lost Cat' is NOT for the competition, sry about readers next Time I will make the other chapter long