Chapter 1!~

Kami's POV

I was walking in the park with my bag, it was winter so I wore, a purple t-shirt that has a panda on it that says 'Nerds', my purple headphones around my neck, a black&purple stripped scarf, and a purple hat and as always I wear snickers and instead of purple their black at winter times cuz the black one was cozier, and of course my black bag with a little cute cat down at the left side, black&purple stripped fingerless gloves and of course my watch, and yeah my reading glasses, my amulet, and there I was holding my journal as u know I'm from France half human so also from Philippines and half New Yorker that's all, and duh my journal is galaxy violet and it says 'WARNING' on it..
It was time for training with Mr.&Mrs. Kirishima(Kaysey&Kai) they didn't train Hope cuz Hope went with her own ways on training lemme explain how they caught me and got me to train with them as u know Hope's mother&father are both good actors&actresses especially it is a Kirishima hypnotic and tricky, a Miracle-tricky, awesome, most of the time tricks u with puppy eyes now here it is!

%<<<<~~~###FlAsHbAcK sTaRtS###~~~>>>>%

Mr. Kirishima/Kai: Kris, please we NEED you!, Lucy trains her children well
Kris: It's because they wanna learn but I don't wanna learn your dainty ways!, and plus Mr. Grínn/Lance is a trainer! And Lucy (she still wants to be called Lucy to not have 'Mrs' hates the word..) is an agent/General!
Mrs. Kirishima/Kaysey: HAH!!!, In your face Kai, she wants my way!
Kris: Nope..., I go to....... My way! __Walks Off___
I saw that and I got to my training my mother Aki was in the hospital on a coma so my father Leo trains me but his in hospital to check if Akir's alright, my brother Elison was down stairs waiting for dad's car, a car came but it was red not the same, Elison opened it with a katana by his side, the door opened a bit..
Elison: Who are you?
??????: I'm Amanda Phoenix... An old friend of your mother it's been cenTuries since we haven't seen each other it started when Sydney was gone..
Elison: She's in the hospital.. Has coma, dude..
Amanda: Aww!, what looks like I did that dramatic line for no reason!
Elison: Just go to your junk..
Amy: Fine..
I followed the car by being invisible I saw my mother at the hospital and turned normal I saw my father siting beside, my father woke and shoke my mom, and she suddenly woke up like from a nightmare?
Mother: Sydney? Is still alive?
Father: But, I thought we left her on her bed after 793 centuries later this happened.. She also had coma... Remember?
Mother: Yeah I know but I didn't see her on the bed in my dream, let's got check the castle her real home..
Amy: Akir!
Mother: Amy!
Father: Kai! It's been centuries after we all got married we haven't seen each other!
Mr. Kirishima: Leo!
Father: Kai!
Good thing I used Mrs. Kirishima's invisibility spell, plus she's the coolest sorceress in the galaxy!
After that they came to see the castle seeing somebody siting in the living room
??????: Come in!
Mother: Sydney?
Sydney: Yes, I got out of coma I survived hehe, now I can live like u nd not my old life in the dream
Mother: Yay!

After that I went outside and went home I placed my headphones at my ears to hear some Avril songs, here's one 'What The Hell' I went the park and of course I'm done being invisible so I listened

'What The Hell'

By Avril Lavigne

You say that I'm messing with your head
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
All cause I was making out with your friend
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
I can't stop cause I'm having too much fun
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me
Baby, baby
All my life I've been good
But now
Whoa
What the hell