Chapter 7!~

The Prom came and us girls were wearing not that big and good for jock stuff dresses I have an extra clothing inside the boys were wearing larger sized tux and the prom was there I was siting on the fancy comfortable chair and with my purse, I was weirded put why? Hashiro the principal's son was here

And the principal announced that each girl will wear and accessory from the principal and the boys will take a break with this champagne for the boys!
Principal Madelyn: Champagne for the boys!, girls dress up will heal the beasts!
All us girls went to the changing room and changed our clothes into jocky clothes (Shorts with gold strips and a t-shirt with gold strips that also says 'Star Academy!~'
All girls went out we saw the boys singing and saw a note at our bags..

'To Kami Alison Yashigo R. Akairy'

Sing this at the right moment...:P Goodluck!~
Enjoy this one...

'From: Principal's son Hashiro Murami

We girls looked for the boys and saw them as... BEASTS, I remembered we did last science class, we made a healing beast potion but wait the instructions she gave us was Turning to a beast potion! And I knew it! Principal Hashiro planned this for prom exactly on no school day wow, no school day for little kids but for us high school, the boys were chasing us, and wow, how does Hashiro knows THE person I like.. Man, forget it I was holding the note I haven't open it yet and there was Kris she hid at the primary's classroom and I had no choice but to go in.. Whoa, I think it's coming from the smell of this paper I tried to get it of I looked at the back note

'It will only take off ur hand when u sing the song, noob!'
Ohhh great now I'm called a noob nice try Hashiro! U will never call me a noob! Noob me all u want! I beat u at board games even THE easiest strategy board game in the galaxy! Chess!
Kris: Alison?
Me: Oh hi..
Kris: Look we're sorry we only wanted to know WHY your acting like that but we realized we just don't need to know we won't talk about it ever again, friends?
Me: Look, u two still ARE my friends but I just don't want anybody to know more about me ok, don't try to again, but I forgive ya.. Ok
Kris: Ok hug
Lila[Popping out of no where]: No time for hugs a beast has caught us!
Me: Run!
We jumped off the classroom and went to the college floor level.. They also have a prom though
Kris: Run!, THE BOYS BECAME THE BEASTS!!!
The college boys also were the beasts as well the girls were standing there with the note as they ran with us and screamed I hid at a wall and sighed and I saw beast and I sigh double! I just sigh and turned to him completely and sang well here it comes..

Why Do I Have No friends, Filled with loneliness never with anybody thoughts are always filled with misery&pain, above the atmosphere there was me no gravity in mind, never speak, never want those little pity things, but when am' alone, always gonna cry, never happy,never feelin' joy, I wanna break free, I wanna flee out of misery and pain, everything was gray in my thoughts, loneliness is taking me, I'm turning crazy, bring me to the hospital, like am in a black and white nightmare, tell me I'm still normal, where's the way out of this dream!

--Instruments--

Where am I, Who am I, Am I dead, It feels like I'm in reality, no harmony, no sound on the world, I'm trapped in a tiny dream, help me, I'm tied every of me and family gathered me on laughing, crying, happy, crazy, snow flee from the sky, no wonder where I go everybody follows me, no am not greedy, not selfish, no not stupid, no I'm just stuck!, stop asking me such questions like that, of me, a giant clock was following me, emotions were away from, I was running and everyone was telling me to go to the right, China to Outer space the clock was still there, I was everywhere black and white I lost everything and suddenly clock tick tocks!

Then the paper got off me and he turned back to normal and it was.. Whatttt??? The boy who was following me was...?!?!?!?!

A/N: Never know who in ur face fine next chap u will bye bye,.