1

Bella's POV
Why him? I asked myself who knows how many times this day.Like always I was looking out the window looking at his rooms window.
Tears formed in my eyes remembering that damn day.

Flashback

"Get out" I heard someone scream.It was past midnight and screams woke me up.I looked out the window facing the twins house.
"Put the goddamn gun down man" I heard Grayson's voice.
I raced downstairs calling the police and made my way to the twins house.I heard two gun shots and as soon as I reached their front door the door opened and a man dressed in black pushed me out of the way and ran with a bag in his hands.I got back up and ran inside to find Ethan's body in Grayson's hands, he was laying on the ground in a puddle of blood.
" Eth" I sobbed grabbing Ethan's hand.
"I..I-I l-" he said but his eyes closed and his hand went loose in mine.
I sobbed even harder , he was gone.My love was gone and could never come back.
Just then I heard police sirens.
I held Ethan's hand tightly while sobbing on Grayson's shoulder.
"Why him and not me" Grayson yelled.I could feel his pain.

End of flashback

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.The door opened revealing Alice.
"Hey" she said her voice groggy probably because she had been crying like always.
"Hey" I said feeling the tears slip down my cheeks.
She had something in her hands.
"Look, I went to a antique store and found this.The lady told me that with this you can talk with spirits, what if we try it" she said hope in her voice.
"Alice I'm not in the mood for little games and probably will never be"I said sitting down n the ground pulling my knees to my chest.
"Bella just give it a try please" she begged.
"Alice let me die in peace please" I said sobbing in my knees.
She didn't say a word and walked out but left the board on my chair.

→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→◇→

Welp here is another Ethan Dolan fanfiction a bit different from all the others:)

Vote and comment to see what will happen in the next chapter♥