5

Bella's POV
"Ethan please stop it!" I screamed.
He gave me a devilish smirk before lifting Graysons body high in the air and letting him fall back to the ground.
Grayson groaned in pain and Alice started shaking but not from fear, something possesed her body and it looked like she was having a seizure.
"Ethan!" I sobbed and fell to my knees.
Suddenly I heard silence, I looked up to see Grayson and Alice catching their breath and sitting back down criss cross.
"Why is he doing this to us?" Grayson said tearing up.The same question was being replayed in my head but there was no answer.
"I don't know" I said looking down at the board.The guider started moving again.
"G-O-I-N-M-Y-R-O-O-M" he spelt.They both looked at me.
"Guys why are you looking at me?" I said terrified.
"Ethan wants to talk to you not us" Alice said.
I gulped and got up.
"He won't hurt you trust me" Grayson said and hugged me tightly.
"How do you know? Look what he did to you guys" I said tearing up.
"Trust me, I know he won't hurt you" he said and let me walk up the stairs.
I entered his room amd it was like he left it.
I smiled as I saw a picture of me and him, he had me sitting on his left shoulder while we looked at eachother laughing.
I sat on his bed as I looked at the picture when the door slammed shut.
"Ethan?" I whimpered.
I looked around myself and something caught my attention.
The space next to me sunk like someone was sitting there, then I felt something cold touch my arm sending chills all over my body.
I knew it was him.
"Bella" I heard a voice say.I knew who it was and hearing his voice again made my heart beat faster.
"Ethan why did you do that to Alice and Grayson? They love you" I said, my voice cracking a bit.
"Alice and Grayson are the reason why you and I never became something and now they have to pay, I want them to feel what I feel...emptiness and pain" I heard him hiss.
"You loved me?" I asked getting up.
"I loved you and still do.I'm going to do the impossible for you to come with me Bella and i will make them pay for not giving us a chance" he yelled.
All of a sudden he appeared in the middle of the room.His fists and jaw clenched tightly as the ground started to shake.
"Ethan this is enough, stop now" I screamed making things even worse.His eyes became red and fire started appearing around the room burning everything in it's path, all memories I had with Ethan didn't exist anymore all that was left was dust.
"Ethan I love you" I said and meant them.Everything around us got back together like nothing had happened and the flames disappeared.
It seemed like all he needed was those three words from me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey♥ this fanfic is gonna be pretty short so ya thats why I update once every ten years lol.

Vote and comment♥♥