2

Bella's POV
I felt like trying this board Alice bought.I don't know what but I got up and walking to the chair where it was placed and looked at it.
"Ouija" I read on top and suddenly I felt my body cover in goosebumps.I picked it up and walked downstairs where Alice was in the living room.
"Alice is Grayson home?" I said.
"Yeah, why" she said.
"I wanna try this but I want him to be with us" I said.Se nodded and got up.
We walked out and the cold air hit our face.
We knocked on the door and Grayson opened, as always with a bottle of whiskey in his hands.
"That's it Grayson, stop it with this shit" I said grabbing the bottle from his hands and throwing it in the middle of our neighbourhood street.
He's been like this since the funeral and I don't to lose him too.
He looked at the ground and sighed heavily.
"What do you want?" He said looking up at us.
"Well, I bought this board called Ouija and the lady told me we can talk with spirits, I just want to try it and see if we can talk with Eth" Alice said her voice cracking at the last part.
"That's just bullshit those things never work and never will" he said and started to close the door but I stopped him.
"Let's give it one try" I said through gritted teeth.He looked at me and then back down at the floor nodding.
We walk in and sat down on the living room floor.
"So how does this work?" I muttered.
"The lady told me the rules which are.We have to put our fingers on this guider that the spirit will move to answer our question.
And before we stop playing we have to say goodbye or the spirit will haunt us for the rest of our life" Alice said.
We put the guider in the middle of the board and put our fingers on it and prayed.
"Ready?" I said looking at both of them.They nodded.
"Is there a spirit here with us?" I said.
......

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

What will happen next?

Sorry I let you guys hanging a bit.This book will be with more of Bella's POV then the other POV.So ya just wanted you guys to know.

Vote and comment for the next chapter it's gonna be very long and juicy ( don't be a perv and think what you're thinking lol)