Meeting

Squaishey Pov.
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed. I was on the Emerald Isle server, on a rollarcoaster. I just got so freaked out with all the meanie beanies! Finally it ended and I was teleported back to the hub. I was about to play some Hunger Games, but something else caught my attention. I saw someone, someone who was super special to me. I saw Stampy Cat! I got so exited, I didn't know what to do! So, I just started jumping up and down in front of his screen.
Stampy Pov.
I was just playing around on the Emerald Isle server, and then I saw a yellow figure, no, a duck?! The gamer tag read 'Squaishey'. She started jumping up and down in front of me, and I figured she was a fan. I started to groan, seeing as it gets a bit annoying when all the fans start chasing you around the server and getting in your way so you can't see. But, Squaishey was different. She didn't chase me, just got super exited and continued jumping. So I asked her to join me in a game if hunger games. Pause. "Yes!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouimsuchabigfan!" She finally chatted back. So we went into a hunger games server, The cake one of course, and The Hunger Games Began! I ran up to the chests and got an iron sword and Diamond Boots! Grace period was almost over, so I figured I'd start to run. I ran until I got to a mountain. I looked up and saw a waterfall. I debated wether I should go up the waterfall or not. There could be a person up there, you could drown, there could be a chest. I finally decided to go up the waterfall, but first I checked the list of people still alive. It was just me and Squaishey! Even better, there was no way that Squaishey was at the top of the waterfall. So I climbed up and when I got to the top, I guess I was wrong. Squaishey had been hiding! She didn't look like she had much stuff so I figured I would attack her. Little did I know, she was only pretending not to have anything.
I ran in with my iron sword at hand. But then something unexpected happened. Squaishey revealed a diamond sword in her hand. I got so scared, but there was no turning back. We battled and battled, but soon a message appeared on the screen that said, stampylongnose was slain by Squaishey Quack. No! I was so close to winning!
Squaishey Pov.
I can't believe it. I just can't. I beat Stampy at the hunger games! It was so much fun! When we got back to the hub, I typed in "gg, Stampy." He replied, "gg."

Hi. Sorry it was such a short chapter, I'll try to update later today! Please no haters, this is my first story. Also, please excuse me for any typos I make. Thanks and goodbye!