The Birthday, Part 1

Sqaishey POV
When I woke up the next morning, my heart rate quickend. It was my birthday! I was going to have so much fun today, like eating a birthday pumpkin pie, playing minecraft, recording on my favorite series, Feather Adventures, and sleep in.
2 HOURS LATER
I was having a wonderful dream where i was riding a unicorn across London when I was suddenly awoken by a noise outside, no inside, my bedroom. It was my dad's voice. What dad actually said: "Sqaishey, you need to get up now for your big birthday suprise!" What I heard: "Sqabble, yuree noid o giw puy nuuuu big monkey suprise!" "Wha?" I asked. "SQAISHEY, YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW FOR YOUR BIG BIRTHDAY SUPRISE!" "Ok, no need to scream so loudl- wait, did you say suprise?" "Yes Sqaishey, and no, you wont get the suprise if you stay in bed." "Ok, ok, I'm coming." I replied. My dad left the room. I quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a baby blue tank top, and a duckie hoodie. I left my room and went into the bathroom, so I could brush my hair. I got my special hair brush out, the one that makes my hair really smooth, and quickly brushed my hair. I finally came downstairs and the sight I saw was amazing. Decorations everywhere, balloons and ribbons, a 'Happy Birthday, Sqaishey!' sign, but the best of all was the giant duckie plushie. "SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled. By everyone, I mean everyone. My family, my friends, literally everyone. "Thank you guys so much I cannot explain how - wow!" We all had so much fun! I talked with my friends, we of course had the birthday pumpkin pie, I played around with the balloons, I gave my friends a tour of Feather Adventures, I recorded on my Feather Adventures, all in all, I had a great day. Until I remembered something.

A/N: Cliff hanger! Sorry it was a short chapter, I'm kinda busy right now. But be thankful I was still able to give you this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try to update soon. Thanks all for reading!
- FireWolf