Stampy's

A/N: Oh, Wow, I'm and idiot. I forgot that I didn't publish the last chapter! Well here's another chapter.

Sqaishey Pov.
It's been a week since stampy invited me to his house. I'm almost finished packing. Stampy didn't say how long I would be staying, So I figured I'd pack all my clothes. I'm 19 and live on my own, so I don't need to check with my parents before I go, which Is AMAZING!! I'm super excited to meet stampy in person. I also can't wait to start my series with him. Stampy gave me a hint to what map it was. He said it had something to do with the sky. That make no sense to me, But I nodded my head anyways just so it looked like I understood.
(Magical Time Skip To On The Train)
This is the most boring thing in the world. I don't have a very big music playlist on my phone, so I keep listening to the same songs over and over again. All I see out the window is endless trees. Hopefully we don't have that much longer to go...
Stampy Pov.
I can't wait for Sqaishey to get here! Me and squid are cleaning up the house so Sqaishey doesn't think we're slobs. "Stampy and Sqaishey sitting in a tree. KISSIN-" "SHUT UP!" I say to squid, who was the one chanting. "Dude, We all know you like her, so stop hiding it!" "I don't like her" "Yes you do." "Ok fine, maybe I do." "YES! HAHA! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!" "Don't go telling everyone about it, though, squid!" "ok..." Squid has a disappointed look on his face. Me and squid had just finished cleaning. "But dude, you should definitely tell her." Squid says. "There's no way that she likes me. I'm just the one with the weird nose, big hair, and strange laugh." "Oh come on, she definitely likes you. Have you seen the way she looks at you?" "Hmph." I cross my arms. Then I hear a knock on the door. Sqaishey must be here!

A/N: Again, sorry about the last chapter. I LUUV the cliff hangers! The will be here throughout the book! Bwa Ha Ha!
😈! I might update later today!