Picture

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.)

Poke...poke...pokepokepokepokepoke

"Yes Lew?" I ask opening my eyes to see a cheeky four year old looking at me.

"Mommy, are you awake?" He asks me.

"I am now, do you need something?" I ask sitting up.

"Can we go see daddy, I made in a picture," he says with the biggest grin on his face.

"Sure, but we need to get dressed," I say and he shoots off the bed toward his room. I laugh and look at the time. 5:45 A.M. Lord this child's like his father. I haul my 9 month pregnant butt out of bed, and pull on some sweats and one of Spikes oversized hoodies.

"Lew, it's the middle of winterput on some jeans," I say as he walks past the door in shorts.

"Yes mom," he says walking past back to his room. He is such a cutie! I put on my shoes, and go look for Lew.

"Lew, where you at buddy?" I ask walking past the nursery. I stop and look to see Lew in the rocking chair.

"What are you doing?" I ask walking in the room.

"Mommy, am I gonna be a big brudder?" He asks, seriousness written on his face.

"Yes, you're going to have a baby sister," I reply. He gets up, walks over, and places a tiny hand on my stomach. He giggles,

"I feel her kicking," he says. I laugh and ruffle his hair. I finish getting Lew dressed, and head to the SRU building. We get there and Lew runs inside, holding a picture to his chest. I slowly make my way up the stairs, and boy do my feet hurt.

"Lil, what are you doing?! You're nine months pregnant for goodness sake," Jules exclaims helping me sit down. I laugh and Lew runs into the workout room.

"Lew!" The guys yell in excitement.

"Lew wanted to give Spike a picture. I swear if he starts to get up with Spike I might never sleep," I say laughing.

"Lil you okay?" Spike asks walking over with Lew on his hip. I nod with a smile. Spike sets Lew down and neals down in front of me.

"You look tired," he says, a small grin gracing his lips.

"He wanted to give his daddy a picture," I reply with a smile.

"With the baby on the way,and Lew waking up early every morning, you're going to be awake forever," Spike says laughing.

"Believe me,I know," I reply as the rest of the team walks over.

"Hey Lil," Ed says giving me a side hug.

"Hey guys," I reply smiling.

"Daddy,I made dis for you," Lew says holding the picture out in front of him.

"Woah buddy,that's awesome! Let's go hang it in my locker," Spike says as he puts Lew on his shoulders.

"How are you feelimg?" Sarge asks.

"Tired," I reply as we all laugh. We continue talking until the alarm goes off.

"Team One Hot Call, shots fired," Winnie says as the guys rush to the gun cages. Lew runs over, hands covering his ears.

"It's loud," Lew says giggling.

"I know it is," I reply tickling him.

"Can we get bweakfast, I'm hungwy," Lew asks as I buckle him into his seat.

"Hmmm, how about we get some donuts and chocolate milk," I say with a smike.

"Yay!" He exclaims raising his arms in the air. I roll my eyes as I buckle up, and head to the store.