Chapter 8

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.)

I was waiting for any news on Lew. I hope he's okay. I put a headset on and listened intently.

"Okay. Sam, Leah, go through the back. Jules and I will go through the front," Ed says giving orders.

"Copy," they all reply and I hear Greg talking to Palmer. They go in the house, and and a few shots were fired.

"Spike," Jules says.

"On my way," Spike says and there's shuffling. It's quiet and then the best thing I had heard all day makes its way through the comms.

"Daddy!" Lew yells.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" Spike asks.

"Yeah, where's mommy?" He asks. I wipe away a tear from my face.

"She's waiting for us," Spike replies with a light laugh. They come back and Lew runs over as Winnie takes Jenny out of my arms. I pick him up off the ground and hug him.

"I was so scared," I say holding onto Lew.

"Mommy you're crushing me," Lew says giggling. I laugh and pull away.
"Sorry," I say as Spike, Lew,and I gather in a big group hug.

"Wait!" Lew shouts.

"What is is buddy?" Spike asks kneeling down to his level.

"Don't forget Jenny," he says pointing at her. I smile as Winnie hands me her. Then everyone joins in one giant group hug.

{I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I've been so busy with school and marching band that I haven't had time to update. So here you go! This is the end of the sequel. Thank you guys for all the positive feedback. From 'It Was Always You' to 'Nothing Without You', you guys have been amazing. As of right now I'm working on a Supernatural fanfiction. I'll let you know when I put it up. You guys are the best thank you!!!!!}

Instagram-lillianrose2018

Twitter-@lilliecr64