Chapter 2: when you text him (sort of)

Leo's pov:
As I walked home I thought of that (e/c) eyed girl, I can't get them beautiful eyes out of my head, the way they sparkle in the star light and her smile ... WAIT..... what's wrong with me? Could I be falling for her? I stopped walking and thought a few moments.... NAH.. I continued walking back home.
~back at home~
When I got back I could hear Mikey running so I knew he ticked Ralph off and I could also hear that April was there so I walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing and as for Mikey he was in a running pose and he tried not to move " AHHH" screamed Mikey "CRASH!"
" where were you?! Asked April "I...A.... Needed fresh air" I said and tried to act normal "Right" said Donnie and everyone went back to what they were doing. " phew" I thought As I walked to my room. When I sat down and turned on a light and lied on my bed.
RING,RING. I looked at my phone and saw a text from (y/n)
(Y/n): hey what's up? 😃
Leo: nothing. You?
(Y/n): same.
(Y/n): wanna come over⁉️
Leo: sure
(Y/n): cool... See you soon!
I smiled and got ready to head out.
---------------------------------------------
Hey so I hope you like the chapter so you know when Donnie said " right" he was being sarcastic. Just wanted to tell you if you were confused.
😊