Magical technical stuff

Now onto the technical stuff.

         On line play you can customize your avatar and your room with interior items and clothing obtained from the shops and gatcha.

          The main currency is gems

          The main currency is gems. You can do anything with gems: buy stuff. And gift stuff. That's it. You could also play real money to get in-game gems.

         Now recently there was an update with a new currency called cash. Cash is what I call the "second currency" of Line Play, and cash could be used to access premium animated gatchas. However, a person could only get cash if they spend actual money, and on rare occasions, gems. Cash can grant a person larger rooms, premium gifts and much more.

          To earn gems you do the quests, these quests are very simple and easy to grasp, even if you are a beginner. There are three different quests: you give other avatars hearts, water plants and clean the rooms. A person does these quests 20 times each and then gets an reward of 300 gems. Additionally for each quest A person does they get 10 gems each. Confused? I'll explain.

Please note: the picture above is a glitch in the quests display

Please note: the picture above is a glitch in the quests display. The glitch has already been fixed so there's nothing to worry about. -mahou

          You visit a random avatar. They have a few interior decorations: a bed, a potted plant, door, a pink table, some chairs, a red diary and a bathtub. There is a little bubble with a water drop over the potted plant. You go over there and water the plant and get 10 gems. You go over to the table, which has a bubble with a broom and get 10 gems. You also give the avatar a heart. The heart gives you and the avatar 10 gems. If you continue this 20 times you will get a bonus of 300 gems for each quest you complete. This means in one day you will obtain 1,500 gems.
You can get an additional 500 gems if you hi-five at the squares.
However, gems you have to be very careful about spending gems...
...because they could all go away in 10 seconds.