The evil machines attack!

There another feature that Line play boasts: gatchas.
            Now, if a person doesn't know, gatchas are toy machines that, upon inserting a coin, will get a randomized toy hidden in a hollow plastic ball, with a horizontal opening, which the person can twist and open.
However, Line Play's gatchas are very different from real life gatchas:
1) A person will have to spend in-game money (gems or cash) to receive gatcha items.
2) There are rare and super-rare items you can receive.
3) A person can get cool clothes and interior decorations from these gatchas
4) There are limited time gatchas, animated gatchas, premium gatchas and regular gatchas.
5) A person could get repeats of the same item (I once got fourteen moonlight partitions in the moonlight gatcha).
6) Most gatchas range from 2,000-3,000 gems OR 10-30 cash.
7) When a person play an original gatcha for the first time a person could get a 50% off discount.

             When it's not about game bugs or crashes, the main problem the Line Play community has is how expensive the gatchas are and how a person could get repeat of the same item over and over again. Like I said before, each day you could earn 2,000 gems. Many a time there were petitions to improve the gatcha system. There was one particular petition that caught the radar of the Line Play staff: gifting gatcha items to friends. The person who created the petition (I can't remember who it was) got an email from the staff saying that they would include it sometime in the next update, but so far it hasn't been implemented in the game. Soon enough these petitions slowly died out because the community moved on, however, they still complain about this feature and wishes for it to be improved.

Pro tip: you can recycle repeat items for gems, but they won't give you that much gems

Pro tip: you can recycle repeat items for gems, but they won't give you that much gems. For 2,000 gem gatcha you can get a refund of 60 gems. =____=
I would recommend keep one item of everything in your closet, but keep repeats of furniture because maybe they'll be of good use to you.