Here you sex deprived apes

"Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry." a loud, cranky sounding voice screamed.

'Just sleep. It'll stop soon.' Andy thought. As the effects of the alarm clock screaming at him began to settle in, His mind drifted out of the limbo of sleep. Only then did get realize that the cranky old woman loudly apologizing to Andy was actually the combined efforts of his drowsy imagination and his preset alarm ringing.

Andy groaned loudly as he rolled, literally Rolled out of bed, onto the floor, and across the room to his bathroom. Lacking both the energy to stand, and the self awareness to realize the humor in his actions. He struggled to get in a crawling position as he dragged himself into his bath. Regardless of the fact that he was fully clothed in the clothes of the day before *you can relate with me, those of you that sleep in full hair in makeup after you blog yourself to sleep. Gah Im so fucking cool. -____-* He turned the water on. The cold water woke Andy up better than any coffee could as he stripped of his clothes and shook his wet hair. Ashley. Ashley was his bassist. His best friend. His roommate. And his biggest crush.

"Hey Ashley!"

'no,to simple.'

"Greetings Ash. You're looking dapper as always!" Andy tested to himself while wiggling his eyebrows and grinning cheekily.

Andy laughed at himself. His laughter slowly morphed into self realization of Ash and his situation and he regained his former, somber expression.

Andy closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He felt warm hands trace along his sholder blades and down his back as he trembled in delight. Ashleys hot breath tickled Andys neck as Ash pressed his warm body against Andys naked backside. His hands grabbed hold of Andys and placed them on the wall. Ash proceeded to then reach his hands around Andy as he began to rub his hard member causing Andy to feel his bulge harden on his back. Ash chuckled as he positioned himself at Andys entrance and trusted in.

Andy felt nothing. He tried to but there was nothing. Andy opened his eyes and silently cursed at himself for letting his imagination get the best of him.

Andy finished washing himself before he grabbed a towel and stepped out to his room. He threw on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with silver sharpie all over them, a pair of black combat boots with yellow laces, and a ripped sleaveless batman shirt along with his leather jacket some bracelets and a studded belt. He shook his hair out and did his eyeliner before packing his bags and leaving to meet the boys at the bus.

Warped Tour 2013 started today.