This is for Emmastar cuz she's way cooler than all you other fuckers

*READ THE TITLE NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!*

ANDYS POV

Ahhhh what the fuck? My head felt like shit. Where am I? I started to get up but was pulled back down by a weight across my chest. I suddenly relized I was in Ashs bunk and his arm is what was holding me down. Everything from the night before came back to me. He pushed me away. So if he doesn't like me then why an I in his bed?

Why is he so compelled to mess with my emotions? Its so hard to fall in love with a man who only loves you back sometimes. or mabey he didn't. I could tell Ash could feel me getting angrier as his hold on my waist tightened and he pulled me closer to him. How could I stay angry at him. I relaxed my head into his chest and closed my eyes.

ASHLEYS POV

I buried my face into his hair and held him protectivly. he was fast asleep curled into a ball cozied up to my chest with his face in my neck. His hands were tightly clinging my shirt as if he was scared I would leave.

He always did that. Ever since I joined the band He would sleep in my bunk when he had a hard day. None of the guys ever thought much about it though. before me Andy would sleep in Jakes bunk too. That made me angry but I was sure not to show it. Now it was only me. I wonder what had changed?

He began to stir so i rolled out of the bunk slowly and rubbed his cheek. Trying to wake him up. He opened his eyes sleepily and smiled at me with those huge blue eyes. Suddenly he was covered in feathers. CC and Jinxx laughed as their heads hung out of the bunk above us with a ripped pillow in their hands. Jake laughed so hard he rolled out of his bunk and hit the floor with a loud thud. "Owwwwww." he whined giving us the pouty face.

Andy laughed as he stood up and shook the feather off him. I noticed him blush when he saw he was wearing my pajamas. "WE NEED BEER!" CC yelled from the kitchen. Jinxx, Jake, and CC all tidal waved out to the car screaming in under four seconds before CC flipped us off and the car speed away. What was that about?