Perfect weapon (if ya know what I mean)

ANDYS POV

Is this....a date?!?! I silently freaked out but decided not to over analyze it. What do you even wear to this place? I thought. Before I could even ask Ash he came running back and threw a pair of his sweats at me. "And wear these! He yelled.

I blushed hard at the thought of wearing his clothes. So what if they're just sweats and have no sex appeal? Just let me have this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"GET IN THE CAR THERE'S NO TIME!"

Ashley yelled as his car screeched around the corner missing me by only a few feet. "Excited much?" "THERE'S NO TIME!" he yelled again before throwing open the door and yanking me into the car. I stumbled and fell into his lap. My hand on his crotch. He let out a suppressed moan before I hurriedly moved my hand. "Wow. Um....sorry." I said refusing to look at him as I crawled to my seat. Ash said nothing but I could see him smiling. What the hell?

ASHLEYS POV

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Andy this one has a slide!" I yelled. I was still over excited and akward. He had accidentally palmed me. Later...just....later I thought smirking. Right then someone tackled me and I was sent rolling down the slide along with them. I heard Andy laugh drunkenly from on top of me. "Bloody hell Andy!" I laughed. "shhhhhhhh ..." Andy slurred. Shoving his finger on my mouth. "You have Vodka in your trunk..." I laughed at him. "Ok big boy Its time to go home." "Mmmmhhhh....big boy." Andy giggled. "You can be little boy." he declared. I dropped him into the backseat. I started to stand up before he grabbed my shirt and pulled me down. I landed with a thud on top of him. "You remember earlier?" he asked me. "When are you going to return the favor?" my eyes widened and my heart beat picked up pace. "Wha-?" Andy leaned up and forcefully kissed me. At first I freaked. But then again...he probably won't remember, or do this again. I kissed him back and he smiled. He deepend the kiss and bit my bottom lip. His hand snaked down and began to pet my buldge. I let out a deep moan before grabbing his wrist and standing up. He looked at me hurt but as much as I wanted that to happen...this was wrong. Not drunkenly in a car in the parking lot of a children's birthday venue. We didn't want to scar children. I stared the car and looked back at Andy. He had his arms crossed and was pouting like a child. It was cute.