Chapter 2

Ryan ^ (Except he has blondish brown hair and green eyes.)
--------

Xarq POV

I woke up to Ryan- I mean, my Master's face with a dreamy look on it. "Morning, Xarq."

His scent smelt amazing.. I wonder what body wash he uses? "Morning Master..." My Master raised an eyebrow. "It's Ryan." "Alright, Ryan..."

This bed felt so comfortable too.. I could curl up in it forever.. I let out a small high pitched yawn and doved under the silky covers once again, falling asleep. The last thing I heard before sleeping was, "Oh what am I going to do with you my pesky little love.."

Ryan POV

My stupid fucking wolf, Leo, has been ordering me to cum all over my mate's ass. That's right. cum. Apparently he wanted to coat Xarq with our scent.. Ugh. What a possessive wolf.

But I couldn't help thinking what if he'd made a friend at school? What if? I was thankful he fell asleep, I'd get him to go to school tomorrow. Definitely not today, I'm feeling way too out of control. It's called Wolf mood swings, your wolf gains a bit more control on you for some days.

I caress his soft and smooth hair.. What beautiful rosy and pale lips. I feel myself slipping in my thumb into his mouth unknowingly.. I tried to take it out but he started licking it, like he was staking a part of his claim on me. And boy, did I tell you Leo went mad? Like mad mad. His hormones literally went crazy and I felt myself grinding against Xarq.

I managed to stop grinding but Xarq whined in his sleep and hugged me tight.. Leo was literally howling with happiness after that. Trying to gain even just a bit of self control left, I patted his head and hugged him back.

Eventually he snuggled into a curled up position against me and I got out of bed, I needed to do some work afterall.

The minute I left the bed, Xarq whined and buried his face into my pillow, resulting in hugging it.. I laughed. He was full of surprises and so submissive, perfect for me.

I took a shower and draped a towel over my hair and lower body. I eventually put on some clothes and went to do some of my royalty work, signing papers, meetings and all that.

- After Some Time, AKA 4 Hours. :p -

Aaaah, finally god damn done. I stretched and my wolf was growling for a run, to feel the contact of nature with his paws. I would let him run- only after checking on Xarq though. And surprisingly, Leo agreed as well. Leo was super dominant and he didn't usually care about the submissive's wellbeing. The fact that he cares about Xarq means he really loves him.

I opened the room door and found crumpled sheets.. With my Xarq nowhere to be found.

I growled and immediately shifted, not caring if my clothes were ripped or not.

I ran to his school as a golden wolf with blue eyes that illuminated the dark and shined in the light like diamonds.

I had markings on my fur as well, to show my royal position.

I soon sniffed out my mate's scent to find him talking to a guy with a well-built body, but not as built as mine.

Mine! Leo growled thunderously in my head. I pounced onto my mate in the school hall, him falling with a thud.. He seemed to have knocked his head on the school lockers and it was bleeding severely.

But I didn't care - I was far too angry to even fucking care.

"WELL HAVE FUN NOW, LIVING OUTSIDE OF THE CASTLE." I growled furiously.

My mate nodded and whimpered quietly.. I left soon after that. My mate's probably a werewolf anyways, he'll heal in no time. I left the school halls, leaving the other students shocked and rooted to the ground.

- After 3 weeks! -

... Where's Xarq? He hasn't been home! I know I told him to get out but he should have returned for his stuff at least, right? He had clothes here.. I dived into the bed, trying to soak in the little amount of scent my mate had left on the bed.. I missed my mate. Wasn't this punishment enough for him now? It wasn't like I didn't order a search for him, I did but he was.. Gone. Like.. As if he.. I growled in realization and had venom in my word as I said what I was thinking aloud, "died."

I shifted into my wolf and traced his scent around the whole Werewolf Realm. Yup I even reached the border of the Werewolf Realm. His scent came to a stop at the hospital.. The hospital?

Oh yeah, his head. Arg- I feel like a fucking dimwit right now.

I barged into the hospital whilst changing back into my human form with a ripped royal uniform on me.

"WHERE'S. MY. XARQ?!"

A nurse nervously approached me.. "T-T-This way y-y-y-y-your Highness!" I followed the nurse and was led to a door. I didn't bother to knock and instead opened the door - expecting to find an alive Xarq with his head bandaged or something but... I came into the room.

To see his heart monitor dead. Beeping and never once stopping it's one whole beep. I started crying, I just can't.. Why's he dead..? WHY THE FUCK IS HE DEAD?! FUCK - FUCK I.. I began throwing things around and I couldn't help feeling tense and on edge.. WHY'S MY LOVE DEAD?!??! WHY DID I NOT FUCKING HELP HIM EARLIER? I cried as if there was no tomorrow - and there was no tomorrow.. For me. Another day without him is like dying despite knowing him for a short while.

Just then, Xarq sat up and rubbed his eyes. "R-R-Ryan..?" Was I dreaming? His .. But the heart monitor's still..

Then Xarq looked to see what I was gazing at and his eyes widened and he laughed very quietly. Like I couldn't really hear it even with my Royally enchanced werewolf hearing...

"I'm a fallen a-a-angel....." I nodded in relief.. I hugged my love tight. "I'm so sorry for telling you to leave .. C-Can you.. Come back?"

Xarq eyes widened in disbelief. "Y-Y-Y-.. Yes.. Ryan."

Smiling, I grasped his hand and kissed it with every inch of my love poured into it.