Author Note and Life Update

hehe pic of me and my bf

Hey guys! I know I've left you hanging for two years and so, sorry about that! I first started writing when I was 13; thus my plot plans are all over the place in this book really..

I'd love to rewrite it and spend more time trying to write again, but I'm not sure if you guys would rather I continue from Chapt 16 instead? Leave me comments on what you suggest!

Also, reason I've been gone for so long is because with Wattpad's new 'ad' update, I was seriously turned off by this whole app and just got off.

I've a different hobby now apart from writing which is pretty energy-consuming, as well as having school that starts from 7am to 6pm 4 to 5 days a week.

Please do understand that I've just been so burned out the past two-three years that I could no longer bring myself to write.

END OF AUTHOR NOTE. NEXT UP IS LIFE UPDATE, IGNORE IF YOU'D RATHER NOT CARE

Whenever I wrote a new chapter, it was really just to escape from my mom's tantrums honestly. Hence my emotions were so intensified as well as the characters' in the story. I was going through a bad time, my mom was really unstable and my relationships weren't helping.

Now, I'm in a much more stable place, I just graduated Secondary School and I've picked up Cosplay as my main hobby! I've also found myself a guy that I love w all my heart though he can be such a child.. 🤭❤

I know most won't care, but the reason why I'm spilling everything here is because this book feels like a diary to me, I feel comfortable and safe writing here.

If you're interested in supporting my cosplay journey, my instagram is @zephegami :)

Thank you for making it all the way down here! I'm flattered really.. And I never expected this book to receive this big of an audience!! Thank you so so so much.. And with that,

I'm signing off until the next time. 💓