CHAPTER 20

Takeda's POV

I...am so dumb...UGGGGGHHHH!!! TAKEDA YOU ASSHOLE!!!

*sigh* well, looks like I'll never be able to get out. Yeah yeah, think of me as a bitch that can't think of alternative plans. But hell, my whole body won't make me do anything. It's too painful.

Ughh...my head...my vision started to get hazy again...

Jacqui's POV

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! This journey better be worth it. We've been through hell far enough....*sigh*

flashback....

"Alright. So, what eactly are you two doing here in Outworld?" Smoke looked at me.

Well, Kenshi's son, Takeda, was taken by Sheeva. and we are here to rescue him.

"How many are you here?" Noob asked this time.

Ten. I said.

"Who are these?" Smoke asked.

D'vorah, Kotal Kahn, Ermac, Erron, Reptile, Tanya, Rain, Goro, Ferra and me. I said.

"Where are the others?" Smoke asked again.

"We all split up." Ferra stated.

"Very well, you will need us in finding your boyfriend, Ms. Briggs. We know everything of Outworld." Noob entered.

Great! I smiled.

Wait what!

NOOB! I'm not-

"And if we are looking for the Shokans' lair, then Noob and I know the place." Smoke fucking cut me off.

I'm not Takeda's girlfriend. I whispered to myself and blushed.

"All right. You two rest for a while and we will conjure a plan." he ordered.

Ok.

Hey....uhh..Noob....I said to Noob.

"Yes?"

Umm...I just wanna say thanks again. For...saving my friend's life. I timidly said.

"Gratitude isn't necessary."

I smiled.

I walked to Smoke.

Smoke. I said. He turned around, Thanks again for helping my friend. I smiled.

He smiled back at me.

I really wonder how the others are doing? I asked Ferra.

"They'll be ok, Jacqui. They're strong." she smiled.

I sighed. Takeda....how are you holding up? I whispered to myself.

"I'm gonna bet his face is now like Baraka." Ferra giggled.

What the? FERRA!!! How the hell did you hear me?! I blushed.

She just giggled. "Secret."

I made a bored face. Fuck you. I held out my middle finger.

"Hey!" she crossed her arms.

What ya gonna do about it? I smirked.

"Tell Takeda that you love him." she smirked at me too.

Ferra, if you spill beans, I will not hesitate to fuck your face up! My cheeks flushed red.

"Bleh" she stuck her tongue out.

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Are you done with your conversation?" Noob said in a bored voice.

Oops. Uhh..sorry dude.

"Ms. Briggs, Ms. Ferra, we are in a hurry. There isn't time. We need to get moving or else it will be too late. Here is the plan....(please wait as plan discussing is still going on ^_^)"

"Everyone got it?" Noob asked.

Yep. we said.

let's do this shit!!!

We're on the move....

*coughs* one...hours....laters...-_____- *coughs*

OH MY GOD! Are we there yet? I asked.

"No. Not yet. We're still half a mile left." Noob chuckled.

What!? I widened my eyes.

Ha-half....OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

"I am not." He smiled.

I groaned.

I was hungry, tired, thirsty and the sun is almost going to melt my shit, while Ferra was cool, relaxed and focused.

I groaned again.

*coughs* another....hour...later....*coughs*

Are we there yet? I asked.

"No." Noob replied.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

"No and no."

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I just kept on asking the same question over and over and over again.

ARE WE THERE YEEEEET!?!? I groaned.

"*sigh* yes." Smoke said.

Really?! I jumped.

"No, asshole. Shut up. If you'll keep on asking the same question over and over again, you are Cassie." Ferra said in an annoyed voice.

I kept quiet.

Oh yeah, if I was Cassie, this would be her doing. I think I'm possessed by Cassie's sassy and annoying attitude.

After 30 minutes of silence, we heard something....

Uhh...Noob, Smoke....I gulped, What the hell was that?? I shivered.

The sound was ominous and sounded like dolls and little dead girls giggling, phantoms wailing and more little girls giggling. No, even worse, it was liie your worst nightmares coming true.

It was the kind of sound you don't want to be played in the radio. And that gave me chills.

"S-Smoke? N-Noob? What....was that???" Ferra shivered.

"I don't know." Smoke replied.

"Everyone stay calm." Noob said.

I've never felt so scared in my life....

Then we saw it.....I....no...no....I-I give up. Please....take my eyes...I don't wanna see anymore.

I looked at Ferra shivering.....she was frozen in place...I turned my gaze to Noob and Smoke...they weren't scared, they were just surprised.

Curious? Well then, let me explain what we saw.

A woman that is fifty feet tall. She wore a green mask. She was like a goddess. Really beautiful. But, when she took off her mask, her mouth destroyed her beauty...her mouth was worse than Mileena's. She had jagged bloody teeth and her grin literally went from ear to ear...her eyes turned blood red....

She grinned and giggled a creepy sound...

"Well hello there..." she grinned.

Her voice....her voice...no...I give up....that's it. I'm done. Her voice was like Ermac's. Many voices, but hers was different. Her voice seemed like it contained many dead souls of little girls. Creepy.

"Who are you?" Smoke asked.

She laughed. "Don't you recognize me?"

He looked confused.

"Aww...why? I thought you loved me, Smoke?" She pouted.

What? How did she?

"No! I do not recognize you! Who are you!? Tell me!" He shouted.

"Poor Smoke. He doesn't recognize his own lover."

"I am Jade."